ONYXsca Germicidal UV-C+ UV Lamp | Surgically Clean Air
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Surgically Clean Air ONYXsca Air Purifier | Germicidal UV-C+ UV Lamp Replacement
Kill germs while enjoying clean, re-energized air through the powerful, multi-stage filtration technology of the ONYXsca Air Purifier. One of the key stages of filtration in the ONYXsca is the UV-C+ Lamp. This UV-C + UV lamp is a non-ozone producing 254 nm doped quartz glass lamp engineered to rupture the DNA of viruses and bacteria. The UV-C+ lamp reduces the concentration of airborne pathogens to prevent the spread of diseases and should be replaced once a year.
To maintain optimal performance of the air purifier, the Pre-filter, the HEPA-Rx Filter, the Activated Carbon Filter and the UV-C+ lamp need to be replaced when the indicator lights are flashing. If in an atmosphere with heavy dust, particulate or pet dander, you may need to periodically vacuum the filters for optimal performance.
1. Make sure all the filters are installed properly before operating the unit.
2. When conducting maintenance on the unit, be sure to unplug the power cord.
3. Never handle the plug with wet hands. If so, electrical shock and bodily injury may occur as a result.
- Reduces airborne pathogens
- Non-ozone producing quartz glass lamp
- Part of a 6-stage filtration system
- Quantity: 1 lamp
- Frequency of Replacement: 1 lamp every twelve months (running 24/7)
Note: The frequency of changing the bulb may vary depending on the type of facility.
***This filter will only fit the ONYXsca unit. Please check and make sure the serial number on your unit starts with a O ***