Zogics Rewards and Zogics Rewards Plus Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions of Participation
Thank you for your interest in participating in Zogics Rewards and Zogics Rewards Plus Program (the "Program"). The Program is offered at the sole discretion of Zogics ("we" or "our") and is subject to these terms and conditions of participation (the "Terms"), as modified from time to time. Please read these Terms carefully before participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not participate in the Program.
Program Eligibility & Membership
- The Program allows members to earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products and the performance of qualifying activities, as defined below, that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products on our website.
- The Program is available to all individuals who are United States residents (contiguous 48 state), 18 years or older, and have an active zogics.com account.
- Earning points, redeeming rewards and tracking your activity is done through the Zogics Rewards Dashboard (the "Dashboard") at https://zogics.com/login.php. You must be logged into your zogics.com account to navigate these functions on the Dashboard.
- Information about your account activity is also available by contacting us at 888.623.0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participation in the Program is voluntary and you have the option to opt out at any time by contacting us at 888.623.0088 or email@example.com.
- There is no purchase, payment or credit card required to participate in the Zogics Rewards Program.
- Zogics Rewards Plus requires an annual subscription fee.
- By participating in the Program you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and you have read and agree to these Terms.
- You may only participate in the Program through one zogics.com account. Any points or benefits earned through the use of more than one zogics.com account will not be redeemable, transferred to or merged with another account.
Earning Points & Coupons
- Members of the Program can earn points and rewards by making a qualifying purchase or performing a qualifying activity as defined below and outlined on the Dashboard.
- A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase of a regular or sale priced item that you make on our Website while logged into your zogics.com account. PURCHASES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT QUALIFYING PURCHASES: PURCHASE OF eGIFT CARDS, SALES TAX, STATE FEES, SHIPPING CHARGES, DELIVERY CHARGES OR OTHER EXCLUDED CHARGES SPECIFIED BY Zogics FROM TIME TO TIME.
- A Qualifying Activity is an activity you can perform to earn a specified number of points or rewards. The Qualifying Activities that members can perform and the corresponding points or rewards earned are listed in the Ways to Earn Points and Rewards section on the Dashboard. The Qualifying Activities that members can perform include, but are not limited to, creating an account, and referring a friend to purchase. To earn points in connection with most of the Qualifying Activities you must be logged into your zogics.com account and in the Ways to Earn Points section follow the prompts associated with the Qualifying Activity. In addition to any information provided in the Ways to Earn Points section, information regarding referring a friend to purchase is included below.
- A Qualifying Purchase will earn 1 point per $1 spent, but may earn more points per $1 spent if the Qualifying Purchase is made in connection with a bonus point event, and will be posted in the Rewards History section on the Dashboard when your purchase ships. If the points from a Qualifying Purchase have been posted and the item purchased as part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned to us, then the points earned for the returned item will be deducted. Discounts applied to an order through use of a coupon code or other means are not awarded points (ie. if a $10 off coupon is applied to a $100 order, the customer will receive 90 points).
- A Qualifying Activity will earn the amount of points specified for the particular activity. Points from a Qualifying Activity will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard after the Qualifying Activity is performed and approved.
- Once you have sufficient points you may redeem the points for a rewards coupon. Points cannot be combined with cash or with another member's points to obtain a rewards coupon. Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time except where required by law. Points have no purpose or use other than in exchange for rewards coupons offered by Zogics. Rewards coupons will only be redeemable by the member to whom they are issued and may only be redeemed at our Website. Once a rewards coupon is redeemed it cannot be re-used or re-issued.
- Coupons may be applied to purchases of $100 or more. Coupons may not be used towards sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified by Zogics from time to time. Items purchased using a rewards coupon are subject to Zogics return policy.
- Points and rewards coupons are non transferable, except for certain occasions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Zogics reserves the right to limit the quantities of rewards coupons redeemed by a single member in a given time period.
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements established and intended by Zogics, and members shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot, data mine or other automated means) that only simulates applicable requirements, or by any fraudulent activity such as making false referrals.
- In the case of a dispute regarding the administration of the Program, or the points, rewards coupons or other benefits available to a member, Zogics’ decision will be final. A member's exclusive remedy in the event of any questions related to the points, rewards coupons or other benefit earned by or available to a member shall be the issuance of the points, rewards coupons or other benefits, if available, or such other comparable benefit as determined by Zogics, in its sole discretion, which shall have no additional liability whatsoever.
Refer A Friend to Purchase
You can earn points by referring a friend to purchase by taking either of the following steps:
i. Log into your zogics.com account. In the Refer a Friend section of the Dashboard you can invite your friends by sending them an invite through one of the options available, either Email, Facebook, Twitter, or Messenger, or by contacting them in another way and providing them with the referral link found in the "Copy link" option.
ii. On our Website, send your friends an invitation by clicking on "Refer Your Friends & Earn Points" on the Zogics Rewards page and follow the prompts.
- The referred friend must follow the prompts in the invitation and continue to make a purchase on our Website in the same browser session.
- The purchase must be made using the unique savings code issued to the referred friend and must be in a minimum amount of $100 before the coupon savings is applied.
- This purchase may not be returned. If the purchase is returned then the points you earned will be deducted from your account.
- The referred friend must be at least 18 and a first time purchaser on our Website.
- Points earned by referring a friend to purchase will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard once the referred friend's order ships.
- When you refer a friend to purchase you may need to submit personal information about yourself and your friends, such as name and email address. You agree to receive communications from us relating to your referral and to allow us to communicate with your friends about your referral (for example, by disclosing to your friends that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your friend's as part of your referral will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
Your points will expire after one year of inactivity. Inactivity includes not interacting with our program i.e., redeeming points, placing an order, etc. Zogics Rewards Plus status is based on a dynamic 12-month rolling period. A purchase history equivalent of the amount stated in the Zogics Rewards Plus Status section of the Dashboard is required in order to maintain any attained Zogics Rewards Plus status.
Any personal information you provide in connection with the Program will be handled in accordance with Zogics Privacy Notice.
By participating in the Program, you will periodically receive emails from us related to your membership in the Program, such as emails informing you that you have enough points to redeem a rewards coupon and that a referred friend has made a purchase. If you do not want to receive these emails you will have the option to unsubscribe from them.
The Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Zogics and Zogics may, in its discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Program or any aspects or features of the Program at any time without prior notice even though such changes may affect the ability to use points and/or rewards coupons already earned.
If, in sole discretion, Zogics suspects fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the applicable rules involving the Program, Zogics has the right to take the appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the cancellation of earned points and termination of Program participation.
The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program, other than by Zogics, is expressly prohibited.
Zogics reserves the right to make promotional offers selectively available to members, based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or other factors.
Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Terms and the points in her/his account. Zogics is not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the member, any human error, any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.