ONYXsca HEPA Rx Filter | Surgically Clean Air
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Surgically Clean Air ONYXsca Filter | HEPA Rx Replacement Filter
Breathe clean, fresh air circulated through the powerful ONYXsca Air Purifier. This multi-stage filtration system includes a HEPA Rx filter that is designed with a complex web of fibers to capture >99.9% of ultrafine particulates down to 0.0025 microns in size. The HEPA Rx filter should be changed once a year.
To maintain optimal performance of the air purifier, the Pre-filter, the HEPA-Rx Filter, the Activated Carbon Filter and the UV-C+ Bulb need to be replaced when the indicator lights are flashing. If in an atmosphere with heavy dust, particulate or pet dander, you may need to periodically vacuum the filters for optimal performance.
1. Make sure all the filters are installed properly before operating the unit.
2. When conducting maintenance on the unit, be sure to unplug the power cord.
3. Never handle the plug with wet hands. If so, electrical shock and bodily injury may occur as a result.
- Captures ultrafine particulates
- Complex web design
- Part of a 6-stage filtration system
- Quantity: 1 filter
- Frequency of Replacement: 1 filter every twelve months (running 24/7)
Note: The frequency of changing the filters may vary depending on the type of facility.
***This filter will only fit the ONYXsca unit. Please check and make sure the serial number on your unit starts with a O ***