ONYXsca Air Purifier | Surgically Clean Air
- 42.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Surgically Clean Air ONYXsca | HEPA Air Purifier
Don't just filter pollutants, remove them with the ONXYsca Air Purifier from Surgically Clean Air. This sleek, robust air purification system is a premium offering in the world of air purifiers. It is designed to move large volumes of air, making it ideal in commercial settings. The multiple stages of purification filter sterilize and re-energize indoor air. It’s whisper-quiet and isn’t expensive to run. From doctor’s offices to conference rooms, this air purifier will give your guests and employees peace of mind that they are breathing the best quality of air possible.
- Large volume intake of air
- Whisper quiet running
- Air quality sensors to constantly monitor pollutants
- Remote controlled for easy of use
- Automatic mode so you can set it and forget it
How Surgically Clean Air Purifiers Work
The commercial-grade air purifiers draw large volumes into the unit via the air intake system. Contaminants are captured using the most proven, powerful filtration available: HEPA and activated carbon. Surgical Clean Air Purifiers go a step further by using the power of UV-C+ Lamp and the TiO2 Catalyst to eliminate the spread of airborne pathogens. The clean, filtered air is then revitalized with negative ions before being pushed back into the room.
- Permanent Pre-Filter: Cleans large particles
- Ultrafine Aerosol Particulate Filter: HEPA-Rx
- Activated Carbon: Removes odors
- UV-C + Lamp: Destroys Viruses and Bacteria
- Hydroxyl Radical Reactivity Chamber: Decomposes said viruses and bacteria
- Revitalizing Negative ION Chamber: Makes air easier to breathe
- Dimensions: 17.7" W x 30.7" H x 7.68" D
- Weight: 40.8 lbs.
- Finish: Powder coated metal
- Speeds: 3 speed fan
- International Option: 220V
- Certifications: UL/CSA Recognized ETL Product Safety Tested & Certified, Federal CARB Ozone Emissions Tested & Certified
- 1. Pre-filter needs to be replaced once every 6 months (running 24/7).
- 2. Activated Carbon Filter needs to be replaced once every 6 months (running 24/7).
- 3. HEPA-Rx Filter needs to be replaced once a year (running 24/7).
- 4. UV-C+ Bulb needs to be replaced once a year (running 24/7).