Disinfecting Wiping System
- 22.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Disinfecting Wiping System
- Simple system features a bucket, dry wipes, and choice of EPA List N-approved disinfectant (1 gallon)
- Cleverly designed lid keeps wipes moist
- Easy way to make and transport wipes throughout your facility
Our disinfecting wiping system is ideal for use in commercial fitness facilities, factories, workshops, or anywhere else where premium clean-up power is needed. Help reduce the rate of cross-contamination and infection with our multi-purpose disinfecting wiping system. In an unprecedented cleaning and disinfecting climate, it's vital to prevent cross-infection in every possible way, and having disinfecting wipes on hand can help reduce the transfer of germs and bacteria between individuals and surfaces without the inconvenience of using a variety of different cleaners and disinfectants. Even better, our system lets you decide which disinfectant to use with your wiping system. Choose your disinfectant (all are EPA List N approved), add the dry wipes to the resealable bucket, pour in the disinfectant, seal the bucket and let the solution absorb into the dry wipes, and you’re on your way to cleaner, healthier spaces. For your convenience, we also offer the dry wipes on their own, or with a bucket if you need extras of either.
- One (1) Gallon of Your Choice of Ready to Use Disinfectant:
Hypochlorous Acid Disinfectant: EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally-friendly, non-caustic and non-corrosive, and will effectively eliminate 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with just 60 seconds of wet contact (10-minutes of dwell/dry time).
Vital Oxide: A broad-spectrum cleaner designed to be used on both hard & soft surfaces, this product kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, fungus, mold, and mildew at the source, and is an NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer.
MatGuard: MatGuard Ready-to-Use Disinfectant is a hospital-grade, no-mix, ready-to-use surface spray disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of germs and viruses including MRSA, Hepatitis, Staph, E-Coli and 99.9% of all harmful bacteria.
A2Z: This hospital-grade quaternary ammonium chloride base formulation is designed for use on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- One (1) Case of 500 Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels:
ProSeries Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels are 1/4-fold towels with a cloth-like strength, and deliver precision cleaning results whether used wet or dry. These towels are highly resistant to solvents, chemically pure and absent of binders or contaminants, and are virtually lint-free.
- One (1) ProSeries Square Wipe Bucket:
Resealable container made of durable opaque plastic, and are designed to hold a cleaning solution of your choice, in which you can submerge, saturate and store your cleaning wipes for routine use. To ensure that your facility staff clearly understand how to correctly use the cleaning product within each container, each bucket includes a customizable instructional label that you can fill out as necessary.
- Zogics Disinfectant Wiping System Product Sheet
- Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant SDS
- VitalOxide Commercial Surface Disinfectant SDS
- MatGuard Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant SDS
- A2Z Disinfecting Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner Product Data Sheet
- A2Z Disinfecting Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner SDS
- A2Z Disinfecting Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner Product Efficacy Sheet
- COVID-19 Cleaning Guide
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" L
- Quantity: 10 packs of 50 towels (500 total)
- Material: 100% Spunlance® non-woven wood pulp/polyester fabric
- Dimensions:7" L x 7" W x 6" H (square)
- Volume: 1 gallon (square)
- Quantity: 1 bucket
- Material: PVC
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Disinfectant with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.