Disinfecting & sanitizing products to protect your facility from COVID-19
A variety of our products have been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Please see the list below for approved disinfectants to use at your facility.
How to prevent spreading & contracting COVID-19
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), but there are prevention tactics to help protect yourself and others from contracting the virus. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions including:
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Stay home when you have cold-like symptoms
• Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash
• Follow CDC's recommendations for using a facemask
Full facility general purpose cleaning supplies for ongoing preventive action
Keeping your facility clean and protected from the spread of germs & viruses shouldn’t only happen at the onset of a pandemic. We’re experts in facility maintenance and carry a wide range of general purpose cleaning products and supplies for everyday upkeep. While it’s no doubt that cleanliness matters for member retention, the number one priority is the safety and health of your staff and guests.
Reach out to a cleaning expert
We’ve made it our goal to help owners, managers, and staff promote healthy environments for their guests at fitness centers, gyms, health clubs, schools, medical centers, homes, and more. Over 23,000 facilities worldwide turn to Zogics for their cleaning needs. We’re here to help and support you, your staff.
Chat Us Up
Get quick help by chatting with our famously friendly customer service.
Call us today and talk to a real representative—no bots here!
Send A Message
Send us your feedback, questions, or comments and we'll be in touch.
GET IN TOUCH