- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ecoPRO Plant-Based Wipes | Disinfecting Wipes Collection
Shop our entire lineup of ecoPRO Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes, including dispensers plus durable stickers for our dispensers that showcase the benefits of our wipes and help you reorder them quickly and easily.
Harnessing the power of nature, Zogics ecoPRO Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes are infused with plant-based, biodegradable detergents that clean and disinfect in one swift move with a light, pleasant scent. They’re tough on germs, yet gentle on your surfaces. Our wipes are completely free of bleach, dyes, phosphates, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phenol, and phthalates. Instead, we’ve packed them with nature’s best to provide a clean that’s both effective and eco-friendly.
Our collection includes bulk ecoPRO wipes, label stickers and compatible wipe dispensers so you can purchase the right mix of products for your facility.
- EPA Designed for the Environment (DfE) certified
- Plant-based disinfecting wipe
- EPA Registered
- Kills viruses including SARS-CoV-2 in 30 seconds
- Kills HIV-1
- Kills Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria: MRSA, VISA and VRE
- Kills Flu and RSV Virus
- Made in the USA
How to build your bundle
- Go through the product table above and select the quantity of each item you'd like to include.
- For select items, make sure to choose the option you'd like (case quantity, single bottle, color, etc.) before adding your desired quantity.
- Once you've chosen all of the products you'd like to include in your package, click the "Add to Cart" button below the product table and you're all set!
- ecoPRO Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes Product Sheet
- ecoPRO Plant-Based Disinfecting Wipes SDS Sheet
- Wipe Installation Instructions
- Wipes Comparison Chart
Ingredient Disclosure: EPA Reg. Number 34810-37-84918
|Sodium Octyl Sulfate
|Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
|Ammonium C6-10-alkyl polyoxyethylene sulfate
|C12-15 Alcohols Ethoxylated
|Fragrance: ingredients include those found at https://ifrafragrance.org/
EPA/DfE recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The DfE logo signifies that the product’s formula, as Wexford Labs has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/DfE relies solely on Wexford Labs, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/DfE has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Wexford Labs non-ingredient claims. EPA/DfE provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.