ELKAY WaterSentry VII Replacement Filter, 1 Pack, EWF172
- 3.43 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ELKAY | WaterSentry VII Replacement Filter, 1 Pack, EWF172
When it's time to replace the filter on your Elkay Water Fountain, this Lead Reduction Filter is designed to remove lead particles and chlorine. It also reduces odors and discoloration from water. Since it's designed with an outer protective wrap, hands never touch the actual filter media – minimizing the potential for bacteria. There's also a spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh that prevents large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging the filter.
The high-grade filter is made with activated carbon and patented ATS lead-removal media. Radial flow-thru design provides more surface area for untreated water while final filter mesh prevents loose carbon from entering water. The visual filter monitor indicates when it needs to be replaced.
- Replacement filter for models with WaterSentry Plus filtration system (Bottle Fillers & Water Coolers)
- Filter should be replaced every 3,000 gallons or 1 year after installation
- Equipped with Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation, as well as automatic inlet shut off valve that closes when filter is removed
- Designed to remove lead particles and chlorine. Also reduces odors and discoloration from incoming water
- Spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media
|Manufacturer Part Number
|12.5" h x 5.25" w x 5.25" l
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Initial Pressure Drop
|Maximum Line Pressure
|Minimum Line Pressure
|Country of Origin
1 Year Warranty
Elkay warrants every cooler, bottle filling station, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from date of install. The compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional 4 years.