- 1.92 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cleans up chalk
Zogics Rubber Floor Cleaner easily and quickly cleans up gym chalk from your floors for safer & cleaner spaces.
Tough workouts bring sweat and grime. Our gym floor cleaner removes sweat and is safe to use daily.
Cuts through grease
Our powerful, neutral pH cleaner is a degreaser as well, ensuring your rubber floors are as clean as can be.
Protect your investment
Keep your rubber floors in top condition and looking like new with our non-toxic, low-VOC, biodegradable, concentrated gym floor cleaner.
Zogics Rubber Floor Cleaner | 32oz Single
Designed to Clean & Maintain Rubber Flooring
Concentrated cleaner designed specifically for rubber flooring. Safe for daily cleaning and strong enough for regular deep cleaning. Features low toxicity, low odor (VOCs), and is readily biodegradable. Removes dirt and build-up from all types of rubber flooring. Excellent for use with mop & bucket or automatic floor scrubbers.
- Available in a single 32oz, case of six 32oz bottles, single gallon, and case of four gallon bottles
- Green cleaning product meets Green Seal’s environmental standard
- Non-toxic, low-VOC, biodegradable, concentrated rubber flooring cleaner
- Cleans up chalk, removes sweat, cuts through grease, & protects rubber flooring
- Great for use in mop and bucket cleaning or automatic floor scrubbers
- Neutral pH is safe for rubber flooring
Perfect For Use On:
- Rolled Rubber
- Interlocking Tiles
- Stall Mats
- Vulcanized & Recycled Rubber
- & More!
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
Commercial cleaners are sold as either ready-to-use products or in concentrated form for dilution. Using concentrated cleaners has many benefits when it comes to sustainability and getting the most bang for your buck. Read our cleaning guides to discover the benefits of cleaning concentrates.
Directions For Usage
Cleaning your rubber flooring is as easy as 3 steps:
1. Dilute solution in water: 1–2 oz. per gallon with a mop & bucket or floor scrubber
2. Apply to flooring: Use a mop & bucket for routine cleaning and a floor scrubber for routine deep cleaning
3. Let sit, then rinse: Let sit for 5–7 minutes, then mop up or wet vacuum excess with clean water
|pH Level||6.0 - 7.0|
|Recommended Dilution||1–2 oz/gallon (mop & bucket)
1–2 oz/gallon (autoscrubber)
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||Keep from freezing|
|Ingredients||Secondary Alcohol Ethoxylate - (84133-50-6), C8-C10 Ethoxylated, Propoxylated Alcohols - (68603-25-8), Sodium Xylene Sulfonate - (1300-72-7), Potassium Citrate - (6100-05-6), Dye - (N/A), Water - (7732-18-5)|
The Zogics Guarantee
We take pride in our products, which is why we offer a 100% happiness guarantee on all Zogics branded products. Enjoy an extra level of comfort buying our branded products knowing they are backed by a happiness guarantee that never expires. Used Zogics branded products can be returned at any time. Our return policy is simple: just ask and we'll give you a full refund (minus shipping charges).