- 8.65 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cleans up chalk
Zogics Rubber Floor Cleaner easily and quickly cleans up gym chalk from your floors for safer & cleaner spaces.
Tough workouts bring sweat and grime. Our gym floor cleaner removes sweat and is safe to use daily.
Cuts through grease
Our powerful, neutral pH cleaner is a degreaser as well, ensuring your rubber floors are as clean as can be.
Protect your investment
Keep your rubber floors in top condition and looking like new with our non-toxic, low-VOC, biodegradable, concentrated gym floor cleaner.
Rubber Flooring Cleaner & Degreaser | Concentrated Cleaner
Get deep cleaning capabilities with our Rubber Floor Cleaner & Degreaser, designed specifically for the meticulous care and maintenance of rubber sport flooring. This concentrated cleaner, available in a variety of sizes, assures an efficient yet gentle cleanse for every type of rubber flooring, including rolled rubber and interlocking tiles.
Transform Your Fitness Floors with Rubber Floor Cleaner
Step into your workout space cleaned with our Zogics Rubber Floor Cleaner, and immediately experience a noticeable difference. Our product effectively breaks down the remnants of strenuous workouts — sweat, grease, and chalk — protecting your rubber flooring in the process. The gentle, neutral pH formula is ideal for use in mop and bucket cleaning or with automatic floor scrubbers.
Eco-Friendly Rubber Floor Cleaner & Degreaser
Our cleaner aligns itself with Green Seal’s environmental standards, providing a solution that is non-toxic, low-VOC, and biodegradable. This concentrated formula offers considerable cost savings, with a single bottle yielding up to 32 gallons of effective cleaner.
Cost Effective Rubber Flooring Cleaner
Opting for our concentrated cleaner means reducing plastic waste, as it significantly lessens the number of discarded bottles compared to using ready-to-use products. The bottles themselves are totally recyclable, adding to your contribution towards a sustainable future.
Powerful and Versatile Applications
Our cleaner is perfect for various rubber surfaces, including rolled rubber, interlocking tiles, stall mats, vulcanized and recycled rubber, and more. Using our cleaner will not only revolutionize the look and feel of your gym's rubber flooring, but it will extend the life of your flooring as well. This product stands as our dedication to efficacy, sustainability, and affordability, all aimed at creating cleaner, safer, and more enjoyable fitness environments.
- Green cleaning product meets Green Seal’s environmental standard
- Non-toxic, low-VOC, biodegradable, concentrated rubber flooring cleaner
- Cleans up chalk, removes sweat, cuts through grease, & protects rubber flooring
- Great for use in mop and bucket cleaning or automatic floor scrubbers
- Neutral pH is safe for rubber flooring
- Also available in a single 32oz bottle, and a case of six 32oz bottles
Perfect For Use On:
- Rolled Rubber
- Interlocking Tiles
- Stall Mats
- Vulcanized & Recycled Rubber
- & More!
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
One of the major advantages of using commercial cleaning concentrates like Zogics Rubber Sport Flooring Cleaner & Degreaser is their concentrated formula. Cleaners sold in concentrate offer a significantly higher value compared to ready-to-use products. They are designed for dilution, allowing you to control the strength of the product depending on your cleaning needs. This ability to adjust means you can make your product last much longer, meaning you get the most bang for your buck.
Additionally, concentrated cleaners align with sustainable practices. Since they reduce the amount of packaging needed and use less water than non-concentrated cleaners, they reduce the cost of transportation. By choosing concentrated cleaners, you're not just opting for an effective cleaning solution, but you're also contributing to the health of our planet.
Directions For Usage
Cleaning your rubber flooring is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Dilute solution in water: 1–2 oz. per gallon with a mop & bucket or floor scrubber
2. Apply to flooring: Use a mop & bucket for routine cleaning and a floor scrubber for routine deep cleaning
3. Let sit, then rinse: Let sit for 5–7 minutes, then mop up or wet vacuum excess with clean water
- Volume: Single gallon, Case of 4 gallons
- Foam: Low Foam Floor Cleaner
- Color: Orange
- Scent: Fragrance Free
- pH Level: 6.0 - 7.0
- Recommended Dilution: 1–2 oz/gallon (mop & bucket), 10 oz/gallon (autoscrubber)
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: Keep from freezing
- Ingredients: Secondary Alcohol Ethoxylate - (84133-50-6), C8-C10 Ethoxylated, Propoxylated Alcohols - (68603-25-8), Sodium Xylene Sulfonate - (1300-72-7), Potassium Citrate - (6100-05-6), Dye - (N/A), Water - (7732-18-5).
The Zogics Guarantee
We take pride in our products, which is why we offer a 100% happiness guarantee on all Zogics branded products. Enjoy an extra level of comfort buying our branded products knowing they are backed by a happiness guarantee that never expires. Used Zogics branded products can be returned at any time. Our return policy is simple: just ask and we'll give you a full refund (minus shipping charges).