HUBSCRUB™ Model 20/80-C with Concentrate Disinfecting Technology | The HUBSCRUB™ Company
- 385.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
HUBSCRUB Model 20/80-C with Disinfecting Technology | Concentrate | The HUBSCRUB™ Company
HUBSCRUB was created to provide a better, more efficient way to clean and disinfect patient care equipment. The HUBSCRUB 20/80-C uses concentrated liquid disinfectants plus water to eliminate pathogens on mobile medical equipment such as wheelchairs. Each type of disinfectant has a dilution ratio that is required to be effective. To accommodate different disinfectant ratios, HUBSCRUB uses a dilution tank. The disinfectant is first dispensed into the tank and by using flow rates and level switches, water is added to arrive at the dilution ration required. In addition to setting up the dilution ratio, the contact time also needs to be set up according to the manufacture’s requirements to be effective. A rotating spray system covers both sides, front, top and back with spray using pressures from 40 to 50 psi for faster and deeper cleaning in just 3 to 5 minutes, conserving water by using 4 gallons total per cycle.
The HUBSCRUB Model 20/80-C features touchscreen display with advanced software technology and HUBSCRUB Connect for premium support. HUBSCRUB technicians can monitor the system while running, diagnose issues, and update software. HUBSCRUB provides a better, more efficient way to clean and disinfect patient care equipment.
- Cleans and disinfects patient care equipment like wheelchairs
- Improves staffing productivity
- Dependable cleaning and disinfection quality
- Improves patient safety
- Technology built to enable providers to do their jobs better
- Rehab Clinics
- Assisted Living
- Equipment Providers
- Recycling/Reuse Organizations
- Service Businesses
Advanced Automation: HUBSCRUB's automation improves productivity, delivers consistent quality and is less dependent on scarce resources. What sets us apart is HUBSCRUB takes care of itself by doing maintenance functions automatically such as; self-cleaning chemical residue in tubing and devices, automatic restarts when filter screens are too soiled, automatic change of detergent amounts based on soiled equipment. Touchscreen technology informs the user through all operations. Internet connectivity for remote access.
Infection Prevention: HUBSCRUB is the most comprehensive disinfection system for patient care equipment with the highest levels of protection. Technologies such as; ultra violet (UV), misting, tablets and liquids for the most demanding needs. HUBSCRUB's programmable features keeps your system current for that unexpected pathogen and that new disinfectant.
Mobility: HUBSCRUB was built to move on day 1. Moving HUBSCRUB to where equipment is located is the most cost effective, most productive and greatly increases frequency for cleaning and disinfection.
Multi-Purpose: HUBSCRUB is more than a wheelchair washer. Proven design with a wrap around rotating high pressure spray system that is very effective for all shapes of equipment. In addition, HUBSCRUB's UV technology provides the opportunity to disinfect non-washable equipment.
Service Business: HUBSCRUB pioneered the service business for healthcare facilities with over 20 years of experience. Independent companies daily bring HUBSCRUB to facilities for cleaning and disinfection of their patient care equipment.
Premium Support: HUBSCRUB Connect is an internet connection to communicate with HUBSCRUB systems to monitor performance, diagnose issues, make corrections and updates. It's like having a HUBSCRUB Technician right at your doorstep.
- Weight: 385 lbs
- Exterior Overall: 38.5" W X 61.5"H X 64.5" L
- Wash Chamber Interior Available Space: 31.25" W X 49" H X 54.5" L
- Wash Chamber Door Opening: 33.25" W X 42.25" H
- Material: Aluminum 13 gauge. Welded seams
- Internal sink and floor: Stainless Steel
- Micro-processor: Software programmable. New revisions for updates through communications or cartridge insert
- Display: Touchscreen with extensive information features. USB entry for pdf information files to include; Maintenance, training, repair and video
- Wash pump/motor: 1HP Centrifugal Booster pump, 7 stages, noryl impellers, rated 180 degrees F, overload protection
- Drain pump/motor: 1/3HP Centrifugal pump, flow rate 6 gallons a minute
- Spray pump/motor: 1/8hp, 24vdc, Permanent magnet, low amp, up to 130psi.
Optional Features and Accessories:
- Parts cleaning switch with variable spray arm control
- Variable spray arm speed control
- Quick disconnect drain and water fill fittings in stainless steel
- HUBSCRUB connect
- Personal spray attachment
- Parts basket
- Handheld power dry unit
- HUBSCRUB mat and towel
- Adjustable ramps
- Parts rack
100% warranty on parts and labor for 1 year