HubScrub makes equipment cleaning machines to provide the ideal infection control solution. They use the latest UV technology and/or liquid disinfectant to clean all your lab and facility’s medical equipment perfectly.
HubScrub has launched multiple models for cleaning any medical equipment, ensuring they are free of germs, viruses, and bacteria.
Based in Manchester, New Hampshire, HubScrub has been delivering its products and services to independent companies successfully all over the US for over 20 years.
They produce cleaning and disinfectant machines that have proven to be high-performing and capable of removing deadly germs and harmful chemicals from all types of medical equipment., thanks to the combination of both powerful chemicals and effective technology that cleans medical equipment.
One of the best features of HubScrub machines is their unparalleled sustainability. They clean themselves without the need for extensive manual labor. The devices also have automatic refresh buttons, which change the detergent automatically. Among several cleaning technologies, HubScrub uses UV light to disinfect equipment.
HubScrub machines are effortless to use. They come with a touch screen control panel with a well-designed user interface. The buttons are strategically placed, making it easy for users to operate the machines. They also can connect to the Internet so users can access them remotely.
For the machines with UV-C capability, the medical products are properly rinsed first and then introduced to UV lamps. From start to finish, the whole cleaning process takes less than 7 minutes to complete, making the medical equipment cleaning process a breeze.
Plus, most HubScrub models weigh under 400 pounds, making them mobile and not overbearing to move.
Why Should You Use HubScrub Products
- They provide the best cleaning and disinfecting solutions for medical and laboratory equipment.
- They are effortless to use and maintain, coming with many automatic features.
- Since most models weigh under 400 lbs, you can quickly move them around from one room to the other to clean equipment at scale.
- There’s a wide range of equipment you can disinfect with these machines—no need for extra equipment lying around.
- The Hubscrub machines are connected to the internet, which means you would be able to monitor their performance and quickly diagnose any issues.