Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), designed the OnSite Defibrillator to be the easiest to set up and use and the most reliable defibrillator available. Their innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback, has produced a defibrillator so easy to use that you can potentially save the life of a coworker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest. It allows anyone with little or no training to treat the most common cause of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens. The OnSite automated external defibrillator provides practically real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands from pad placement to performing CPR. When every minute counts, Philips HeartStart OnSite defibrillator is the partner by your side. Side by side. Step by step.
- Small and lightweight for easy transporting
- Using clear, natural voice instructions, the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator calmly guides you through each step of defibrillation.
- Every meticulously built Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory
- On the job, the OnSite automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not weekly like other brands. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Easy as 1-2-3:
OnSite is virtually ready to go the moment it arrives. With the Ready-Pack configuration, the OnSite AED is positioned inside the carry case, with Adult SMART Pads Cartridge and battery already installed and with a spare Adult SMART pads cartridge in place. Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test and press the green On/Off button, which activates voice instructions and visual icons.
OnSite is equipped with integrated SMART Pads that will provide feedback to the AED so it can adapt its voice instructions to your actions and your pace. The system won’t announce the next step until you are ready. Prompts are repeated and rephrased if needed and include additional instructions to aid understanding. The system senses when the special Infant/Child SMART Pads cartridge is installed and automatically adjusts CPR instructions and shock energy to a level more appropriate for infants and children under 25 kg or 55 lbs. or 0-8 years old.
- 1 Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Defibrillator
- 1 Carry Case of your choice
- Slim Carry Case
- Standard Carry Case
- Waterproof Plastic Shell
- OnSite Ready-Pack (includes: Standard Carry Case, Spare Adult SMART Pads Cartridge.
Device and spare pads are pre-installed in carry case.)
- 1 Battery
- 1 Philips Adult Electrode Pads Cartridge
- Quick Start Poster
- Quick Reference Guide
- Owner's Manual
OnSite includes features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest with easy setup, clear voice commands and a real time metronome for performing CPR. OnSite conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly and monthly, including testing the pads, internal circuitry, waveform delivery and battery capacity, so you can be assured when the moment comes, you will have a partner by your side.
- Type: 9 volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells
- Install-by Date: Battery is labeled with an install-by date of at least five years from date of manufacture
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time (EN60601-2-4:2003)
- Standby Life: Four years typical when battery is installed by the install-by date
- Defibrillation peak current - Adult: 32 A (150 J nominal) into a 50 ohm load
- Quick Shock: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in eight seconds
- Defibrillation peak current - Pediatric: 19 A (50 J nominal) into a 50 ohm load (using optional infant/child SMART Pads Cartridge)
- Voice Instructions: Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator
- Shock Delivery: Via adhesive pads placed on patient's bare skin as illustrated on pads
- Indicators: Ready light, blue i-button, caution light
- Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time: Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series
- CPR Guidance: Instructions for adult and infant/child CPR available at user selection
- Controls: Green SMART Pads cartridge handle, green On/Off button, blue i-button, orange Shock button
This product must be shipped to a business address.We carry a wide variety of Philips HeartStart OnSite AED accessories: replacement defibrillating pads, Philips Secure Pull Seals, replacement batteries, response kits, and more.
8-Year warranty for AED
4-Year warranty for Battery
Pads are warranted until expiration date
Other accessories include 1-Year warranty