Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Defibrillator Kit
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
HeartStart OnSite AED Defibrillator Kit with Slim Case, AED Cabinet and Sign| Philips
The Philips HeartStart defibrillator is the most in demand AED on the market. It's also the only AED machine available without a prescription. We’re so confident in this product that we’ve given it to our own family members.
Every meticulously built Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator (M5066A) goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, the OnSite automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not weekly like other brands. It performs over 80 different tests in all, even the pads are tested for readiness.
The electric medicine delivered by the HeartStart OnSite is the world leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), over 40 studies confirm its effectiveness. Philips high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while minimizing side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. The OnSite can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock.
Build your own bundle by selecting a carry case and wall cabinet of your choice.
- 1 Philips HeartStart OnSite AED (w/ 8-year warranty)
- 1 Slim Carry Case
- 1 Wall Cabinet of your choice
- non-alarm AED Wall Cabinet
- Philips Premium Surface Mounted AED Cabinet
- Philips Semi-Recessed AED Cabinet
- 1 Philips Adult Electrode Pad Cartridge
- 1 Philips Long-Life Battery
- 1 Philips AED Quick Reference Guide
- 1 Philips Fast Response Kit
- 1 AED Wall Sign
- No prescription needed
- The Philips HeartStart AED is small and lightweight, making it easily carried to the victim’s side.
- Using clear, natural voice instructions, the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator calmly guides you through each step of defibrillation.
- Qualifies for free ground shipping to commercial addresses in the contiguous 48 United States.
- Type: 9 volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells
- Install-by Date: Battery is labeled with an install-by date of at least five years from date of manufacture
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time (EN60601-2-4:2003)
- Standby Life: Four years typical when battery is installed by the install-by date
- Defibrillation peak current - Adult: 32 A (150 J nominal) into a 50 ohm load
- Quick Shock: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in eight seconds
- Defibrillation peak current - Pediatric: 19 A (50 J nominal) into a 50 ohm load (using optional infant/child SMART Pads Cartridge)
- Voice Instructions: Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator
- Shock Delivery: Via adhesive pads placed on patient's bare skin as illustrated on pads
- Indicators: Ready light, blue i-button, caution light
- Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time: Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series
- CPR Guidance: Instructions for adult and infant/child CPR available at user selection
- Controls: Green SMART Pads cartridge handle, green On/Off button, blue i-button, orange Shock button
- Case: Slim Case
This product must be shipped to a business address.We carry a wide variety of Philips HeartStart OnSite AED accessories: replacement defibrillating pads, Philips Secure Pull Seals, replacement batteries, response kits, and more.
8-Year warranty for AED
4-Year warranty for Battery
Pads are warranted until expiration date
Other accessories include 1-Year warranty