Protexus Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Protexus Electrostatic Sprayers when used with PURTABS Disinfecting Tablets meet the EPA's criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. For more information, click here.
For a summary of how the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer and EvaClean products can help you defend against COVID-19, please click here.
Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
Cutting edge electrostatic spraying technology by Evaclean (an EarthSafe company), the leader in next generation infection control solutions. While they resemble simple pumps or misters and are as easy to operate, the electrostatic sprayers in EvaClean’s disinfection system house revolutionary innovations that provide every worker with a powerful tool to attack microbes and efficiently disinfect gyms and facilities more effectively than ever before.
360° Cleaning Coverage
The Protexus Backpack Sprayer uses an electrostatic charge that allows the droplets to attract to the surface, rather than float in the air (which is typically associated with a standard mister or fogger). This touchless electrostatic technology “wraps around” surfaces & objects in 360°, providing 3x more coverage in the same amount of time than traditional spray bottles, buckets, and rags.
The ESPT334M tablets (sold separately) are EPA registered tablets that dissolve quickly in water to form a sanitizing solution that is NSF D2 certified safe for food contact surfaces with no rinsing required. 1 tablet dissolved in the Protexus Sprayer Tank gives up to 10,000 sq. ft. of sanitizing coverage across all hard surfaces.
The Protexus Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer comes with an adjustable 3-in-1 Adjustable Spray Nozzle. The 60-micron setting is appropriate for regularly cleaning small-sized / confined spaces, such as offices, airplane cabins, etc. The 80-micron setting can be used for regular cleaning of medium to large-sized / spaces, such as gymnasiums, cafeterias and auditoriums. Finally, the 110-micron setting would be used for oversized / unconfined spaces, such as and sports stadiums and the like. Because these micron sizes do not qualify as fine particles under EPA guidelines, users are not required to wear respiratory PPE during operation.
The Protexus Sprayer is powered by a 16.8V Lithium Ion battery (included), which provides approximately 4 hours of runtime.
- One (1) PX300ES Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- One (1) Disinfecting Fluid Reservoir Tank
- One (1) 16.8V Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- One (1) 16.8V Battery Charger
- Reduce infection rates through more proactive and comprehensive disinfection procedures
- Touchless Disinfection or Sanitization of full rooms in under 3 minutes
- 16.8V Lithium Ion battery (included) provides approximately 4 hours of runtime
- Quiet - Suitable for use in any environment
- Maximize Efficiency with the ability to Disinfect or Sanitize up to 3x greater surface area than traditional cleaning programs in no additional time
- 10,000 sq/ft of coverage per tank
- Optimal Spraying distance of 5-8 feet
Sectors for Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
Purtabs multi-purpose tablets have many various uses and are available in three different tablet sizes for easy mixing and precise dilution. Please refer to the dilution chart below.
(Note: Protexus Handheld Sprayer contains a 1 qt reservoir, and Protexus Backpack Sprayer contains a 2.5 gal reservoir).
|Food contact surface sanitizer (no rinse)
60 second contact time
|100 ppm||(1) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2.5 gal
(1) 13.1 tab / 10 gal
|Hospital grade disinfectant claims (bleach alt.)
Cold & flu virus (including H1N2)
Salmonella & Staph
|538 ppm||(6) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3 g tab / 2 qts
|Bloodborne pathogen, Herpes & Polio, Norovirus,
MRSA & Ecoli, HIV & Hep B claims, Many animal pathogens
|1076 ppm||(11) 334 mg tab / 1 qt
(1) 3.3g tab / 1 qt
(1) 13.1 tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 10 minute claim||2153 ppm||(2) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(2) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|C. Diff spore 4 minute claim||4306 ppm||(4) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(4) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
|Emerging pathogen (COVID-19) 1 minute claim||4306 ppm||(4) 3.3 g tab / 1 qt
(4) 13.1 g tab / 1 gal
For Use With
- Evaclean Product Guide
- Protexus Sprayer Product Guide
- Protexus PX300ES Backpack Sprayer Start Guide
- Protexus PX300ES Backpack Sprayer Safety Instructions
- Protexus Coronavirus Information Sheet
- COVID-19 Cleaning Guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||PX300ES|
|Micron Capacity||60/80/110 microns|
|Flow Rate (oz/min)||3.35/3.62/4.34|
|Run Time||4 hours|
|Charge Time||1 hour|
|Tank Capacity||2.25 gal.|
|Spray Distance||3–6 ft.|
|Coverage per Tank||10,000 sq. ft.|