NSpire PRO Premium H13 HEPA Air Filtration System
- 31.00 LBS
Zogics NSpire Pro Premium H13 HEPA Air Filtration System
Create safe, healthy environments—and cleaner, fresher air—with our multi-stage filtration system.
- UV Light technology purifies the air of bacteria & viruses
- H13 HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles
- Dual filter screens for powerful air cleansing
- Removes bacteria, viruses, dust, pollen, allergens & more
- Safe & effective
Zogics NSpire Pro Premium H13 Air Filtration System is sized to treat the air in rooms up to 1000 square feet, providing cleaner, fresher air wherever it’s used.
Five separate filters, including a H13 HEPA filter, help remove dust, allergens, smoke, gases, pollen, bacteria and viruses from the air, improving the air you breathe. A powerful UV lamp adds additional purification and helps eliminate bacteria and viruses as the air passes through the filter.
Easy to use controls and an included remote control allow you to control the level of filtration in your space. The system also features an automatic function that smartly senses the level of pollution in the air and adjusts accordingly.
Speed mode is useful for tackling spaces that are smoke or allergen-filled, and at night, the system continues to work while set at ultra-quiet sleep mode.
- Four-color LED lamp to indicate air quality
- Dual ﬁlter screens ﬁlter and output fresh air.
- Built-in high accuracy particulate matter sensors for real-time detection of air quality.
- Four puriﬁcation modes - manual, automatic, speed and sleep.
Sectors for Use
- Office Buildings
- Fitness Centers
- Educational Facilities
- Healthcare offices
- Anywhere you’d like cleaner, filtered air
- Air Filtration System
- Three filters
- Remote control
- User manual
How does HEPA filtration work?
High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), also known as high-efficiency particulate absorbing and high-efficiency particulate arrestance, is an efficiency standard of air filters.
Filters meeting the HEPA standard must satisfy certain levels of efficiency. Common standards require that a HEPA air filter must remove—from the air that passes through—at least 99.97% (ASME, U.S. DOE) of particles whose diameter is equal to 0.3 μm; with the filtration efficiency increasing for particle diameters both less than and greater than 0.3 μm.
|Voltage/Frequency||AC 110~120V, 50/60Hz|
|Treats Airflow||1,033 sq/ft|
|Dimensions||15.75" x 15.75" x 26.3"|