ThinkLite Flair Air Safety Monitor
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
PM 0.1 – 2.5 microns
Flair monitors and reports on pathogens ranging from 0.1 to 2.5 microns, specifically viruses like SARS-CoV-2, influenza flu virus, and other airborne germs.
TVOC (total volatile organic compounds) that create optimal environments for pathogens to reproduce in your air are detected by the Flair system.
ThinkLite's Flair measures your humidity levels so you can make sure you're limiting pathogen growth and improving your indoor air.
Carbon dioxide directly impacts focus and cognitive function. The Flair reports on these levels so you can maintain a healthy environment.
Data-driven decisions & transparency
An integrated dashboard collects the data from all of your Flair units and notifies you of your air conditions in real time. Using this information helps you to make data-driven decisions on facility operations, such as openings, remdiation efforts, and foot traffic. Connect to smart phones, tablets, TV screens, and more to see your IAQ data.
Provide transparency into your air quality with public dashboards to instill confidence in the cleanliness and safety of your spaces. It's more important than ever to display your IAQ improvements so your people feel comfortable and reassured when entering your facility.
Smart building automation ready with open API
The ThinkLite Flair is designed with an open API architecture and integrates easily into most BMS (building management systems).
The Flair can be used as a smart thermostat, allowing for manual input of a desired room temperature that is sent to the BMS.
Integrating your air quality monitoring with your HVAC controls is one of the best ways to help reassure clean, safe air is being delivered throughout your facility.
Flair Air Safety Monitor | ThinkLite IAQ Monitor
The ThinkLite Flair IAQ Monitor is a data-driven monitor that can detect and analyze key air quality measurements. This air quality device detects, measures and reports key metrics in spaces up to 5,000 square feet at a time. The Flair Air Safety Monitor has the capacity to detect pathogens from 0.1 to 2.5 microns, including COVID-19, VOCs and carbon dioxide, all of which have health and wellness implications. This smart device has a seven-inch color touch screen, is Cloud compatible, and provides real time alerts to changes in air conditions.
- Detect pathogens, VOCs, humidity levels and carbon dioxide
- Easy to use touch screen
- Can view real time data and trends
- Receive notifications and store data
- Identify sources of pollution
- Monitor and manage multiple devices
What the Flair Air Safety Monitor Tracks
The Flair IAQ Air Quality Monitor provides a variety of data about the existing air quality in your facility. Below are some of the most important metrics:
- Air Quality Index (AQI): The EPA's index for reporting air quality on a scale from 0 - 500. This provides all the major pollutants, pathogens and risks in the air
- Particulate Matter (PM): Measures total amount of 0.1 - 2.5 micron sizes particles. This size of particles includes influenza, COVID-19 and other bacteria
- Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs): They are measured parts per billion (ppb) and commonly have viruses or biological pathogens attached to them
- Temperature, Humidity and Carbon Dioxide: These three factors make it easier for pathogens to live longer so are important to monitor
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Battery: 5200mAH / 4.2V, 8 hours
- Flair Warranty: 5 years
- Sensor Modules Warranty: 2 years
- Accessories included: Drywall anchors screws, USB cable, power adapter
- Certifications: RoHS, REACH, IC, FCC, CE
5-Year Limited Warranty
ThinkLite Air® warrants that our air monitors, fixtures, ICON air purifiers and lamps will be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, under normal and proper storage, installation, use and maintenance for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. The Flair air quality monitor capsule sensors and the filters used in the light fixtures and ICON air purifiers are warrantied for one (1) year, unless otherwise specified in the scope of the project.