- 250.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk savings for pallet orders
Save 10 cents per mask with our pallet pricing, and get even BETTER pricing on multi-pallet orders and full trailer shipments.
Get a fast, custom quote on multi-pallet quantities by adding this product to your quote request above.
Surgical N95 Respirator Features
1. Flexible Contour Nosepiece: The N95 mask's malleable strip allows for a custom fit for virtually any face.
2. Secure and Comfortable Mask: This mask's head straps are ultrasonically-welded for a "one-size fits all" design.
3. High Quality Performance Materials: Our N95 surgical respirators feature a non-abrasive comfort layer with excellent moisture management, filtration material layers that provide PFE of ≥95% @ 0.3µ which minimize particle dispersal, and a blue outer cover that deflects fluids without sacrificing breathability.
4. Better Breathability: The pouched design provides a cooler breathing chamber for a more comfortable fit.
Certifications & Registrations
Shop Surgical N95 Respirators with Zogics
• ASTM F1862 Level 3 Fluid Resistance – The highest level of protection (160mm Hg)
• Flammability Class 1
• Provides protection against particulates at the N95 filter efficiency level
• Conforms to recognized standards for flammability, fluid resistance, and biocompatibility
• Strong straps ultrasonically bonded, not stapled to the N95 mask
• Exceptional breathability, fit, comfort, and quality
Surgical N95 Respirator Masks | FDA and NIOSH Approved, One Pallet (12,000 Masks)
Approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator for use in healthcare settings, this full pallet (12,000 quantity) of single-use N95 Surgical Respirator masks are designed to conform to recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance. Purchasing in a pallet quantity allows your facility and staff to be prepared and protected.
Featuring a flexible contour nosepiece and safe, secure ultrasonically-welded head straps for a one-size fits-all design, these secure, comfortable masks are made in the USA of high-quality performance materials.
- NIOSH and FDA approved N95 respirator masks
- Made in the USA
- Pallet size keeps your facility prepared and ready
- Flexible contour nosepiece
- Secure and comfortable
- Healthcare settings
FREE and fast freight shipping information
Your pallet will be delivered via FREE freight shipping. In order to expedite your shipping and ensure a smooth delivery, simply select your delivery option from the Delivery Location dropdown menu: “Ground level” (Liftgate needed)* or “Above ground level” (you have a loading dock to receive the shipment). If you don’t request a liftgate, but you need one, your shipment may be delayed and generate added fees.
Please note: It’s imperative that someone is available to receive the shipment during normal business hours (9a-5p). Pallet orders are delivered curbside—the customer will be responsible for moving pallets from curbside to inside their facility.
*What’s a liftgate? The liftgate is a piece of special equipment at the rear of the truck used to simplify loading and unloading. A liftgate is used for almost every residential delivery and deliveries to loading docks that are at ground level. For more information on freight shipping, click here.
- Pallet Quantity: 12,000 Masks
- Pallet Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 44"
- Pallet Weight: 250 lbs
- Device Class: 2
- Regulation Number: 878.4040
- NaCl Penetration: <5% @ 85 lpm
- Exhalation Resistance: <25mm H2O
- Inhalation Resistance: <35mm H2O