Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Commercial Surface Disinfectant + Wipe Towels + Wipe Bucket Cleaning System
- 50.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Zogics | Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Commercial Surface Disinfectant + Wipe Towels + Wipe Bucket Cleaning System
The Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Disinfectant + Wipe Towels + Wipe Bucket Cleaning System is a convenient, reliable, and refillable surface wiping system for cleaning your facility.
Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Disinfectant is a multi-surface disinfectant, sanitizer and deodorizer. The EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally-friendly, non-caustic and non-corrosive, and will effectively eliminate 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with just 60 seconds of wet contact (10-minutes of dwell/dry time). The Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) technology found in Waltz D is created by utilizing a generator source that combines cell technology, salt, and electricity to alter the molecular structure of water. This creates an oxidized, antimicrobial solution capable of killing many pathogens in a variety of environments. The HOCL contained in Waltz D reacts with and destroys the cell wall causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) — any cell content left in the path of HOCL will be destroyed.
ProSeries Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels are 1/4-fold towels with a cloth-like strength, and deliver precision cleaning results whether used wet or dry. These towels are highly resistant to solvents, chemically pure and absent of binders or contaminants, and are virtually lint-free.
ProSeries Wipe Buckets (square 1-gallon, or rectangular 1.8-gallon) are sealable containers made of durable opaque plastic, and are designed to hold a cleaning solution of your choice, in which you can submerge, saturate and store your cleaning wipes for routine use. To ensure that your facility staff clearly understand how to correctly use the cleaning product within each container, each bucket includes a customizable instructional label that you can fill as necessary.
Coupled together, this cleaning system is ideal for use in commercial fitness facilities, factories, workshops, or anywhere else where premium clean-up power is needed.
- One (1) Case of Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Commercial Disinfectant Gallons (4-gallons total)
- One (1) Case of 500 or 912-count Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels
- One (1) Square or Rectangular Wipe Bucket
- EPA-registered & FDA-approved hard-surface surface disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, Staph, N1N1, Norovirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time)
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe for use on food service items such as dishes, utensils, counter tops, etc.
- Non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors or surfaces residues
- Ready-to-use product — Just spray and walk away!
Wipe & Bucket
- Ideal for commercial cleaning & maintenance
- Towels & buckets are engineered for exceptional durability and reuse
- Cloth-like towels are great for machine shops, print shops & as applicator cloths
- Towels are chemically pure and absent of binders or contaminants, and are virtually lint-free
- Bucket have an easy-access closing lid, and include customizable instruction labels
- Waltz D Safety Data Sheet
- Waltz D Product Efficacy Sheet
- Waltz D How-it-Works Summary
- COVID-19 Cleaning Guide
- COVID-19 Cleaning Guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||AKHCA128|
|Quantity||Case of 4 Gallons|
|EPA Registration Number||85134-1-93990|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|
|Dimensions:||13" L x 13" W x 12" H (unfolded)|
|Quantity:||Case 500 or 912|
|Material:||100% Spunlance® non-woven wood pulp/polyester fabric|
|Dimensions:||7"L x 7"W x 6"H (square)
10"L x 8"W x 5.375"H (rectangular)
|Volume:||1 gallon (square)
1.8 gallons (rectangular)