- 4.40 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Non-permanent dispensing solution
Our tabletop dispenser is lightweight and portable with a non-marking base.
Fits a variety of bulk wipes
The large capacity container is compatible with all Zogics bulk wipes along with other bagged or hard-shell wipes up to 10" in diameter.
Built to last
This dispenser is highly durable, fire-safe, and resistant to scratches and fingerprints, making cleaning a breeze.
Powder Coated Steel Tabletop Wipes Dispenser | Zogics
This Powder Coated Steel Tabletop Wipe Dispenser is a large capacity portable wipe dispensing solution that expertly complements any professional décor. This lightweight, yet highly-durable wipe container is significantly easier to clean and maintain in comparison to other wipe dispenser alternatives. A non-marking base preserves furniture while still ensuring surface and hand wipes are readily available in any location. Less expensive than similar steel wipe dispensers on the market, this unit will meet all your needs while providing a long-lasting, upscale look.
- Platinum powder coat finish on easy to remove lids
- Non-permanent solution for areas with high-touch surfaces
- Can be moved for cleaning purposes or relocated to other areas when needed
- Accommodates any size of bagged or hard-shell wipes up to 10 inches in diameter, allowing you to dispense a variety of products based on your need
- The wipes dispenser contains airflow to keep wipes from drying out and features plastic teeth that meet the perforated edges of the wipes to help ensure only one wipe is dispensed per pull
- Powder-coated steel exterior is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and fingerprint-resistant
Chose The Best Wipes for Your Dispenser:
- Antibacterial Disinfecting EPA-Registered Wipes (kills SARS-CoV-2 in just 30 seconds!)
- Wellness Center Wipes
- Sanitizing Wipes
- Remove from box
- Remove lid from body and place Zogics wipes inside
- Thread first wipe through the lid
- Replace lid
- Place in desired location
Care and Maintenance:
The frequency of cleaning required depends on the environment in which the containers are used. Outdoor containers will be subject to different environmental conditions than indoor units, i.e. sun, rain, wind, pollution, winter temperatures, and salt/sea air. To avoid the accumulation of dirt and grime and help prevent corrosion, we recommend that a mild detergent be used (not an abrasive), such as a pH-neutral liquid (hand dishwashing or hand car washing soaps, for example) diluted in warm water. Rinse well with clean water. Any dirt adhering to the powder coating should be removed. In order to remove deposits such as salt or dust, use a soft brush (non-abrasive). If this is not sufficient to remove stubborn soiling, the following products have been tested for use:
- Ajax Cream
- Liquid Gumption
- Flash (in water)
- Ajax Liquid (in water)
- Cutting compound (‘T. Cut’)
If solvents are absolutely needed to remove marks, a soft cloth dampened with white spirit may be used.
Things to Avoid:
- Solvents such as acetone, contact cleaners, thinners or Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK). These solvents are very damaging to the powder coat and will soften and/or dissolve the surface of the coating, diminishing its shine and durability or removing the finish altogether
- Cleaning water that contains sulfur, iron oxide, chlorine, fluoride
- Waxes that contain abrasives
- Abrasive cleaning tools or brushes
- Contact with electrical current and dissimilar metals
- Use: Indoor
- Dimensions: 10.4" d x 10.4" w x 10.6" h
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Color: Silver
- Material: Powder Coated Steel
Lifetime Guarantee for All Zogics Branded Wipe Dispensers
We're confident you'll love our products. That's why we provide the industry's only Lifetime Guarantee on our wipe dispensers.
If your premium-crafted dispenser ever malfunctions or experiences any issues, simply contact our customer support with proof of purchase and we will gladly send you a replacement, free of charge.