Create Safe Spaces with Disinfecting & Sanitizing Products for Fitness Facilities
• Have a wipe dispenser every 500 sq/ft and in every room in your gym
• Bulk format wipes are cost-effective for high-traffic facilities like gyms
• Our range of wipes covers a variety of needs, from EPA-registered Antibacterial Wipes to versatile Sanitizing Wipes that can be used on both surfaces & hands
• Clean Air Systems with proven Ion & UV-C technology provide massive airflow with maximum comfort— and a valuable investment that helps health clubs attract and retain members
• Portable fans and air purifiers are perfect for smaller studios to keep their air fresh and healthy
• Ionization, UV-C light, PECO and HEPA filtration are all scientifically-backed methods of purifying your health club’s air
• Disinfecting sprayers cover more square footage in 80% less time
• Electrostatic & atomizing sprayers are the new standard for facility disinfection
• When paired with the correct disinfectants, sprayers effectively disinfect surfaces and equipment without the risk of damage
• We recommend hand sanitizer at every entryway, in every bathroom, and at least one hand sanitizer dispenser in every room
• Touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers are the most hygienic option
• Alcohol-free hand sanitizers are just as effective as CDC-recommended 60%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizers when fighting COVID-19
As a general rule, you should clean as often as needed to keep dirt, sweat and gems at bay. It’s a good idea however to not clean only late at night or early in the morning. This cleaning schedule won't let your members observe your commitment to a pristine exercise facility. Keep in mind that members view the cleaning staff as the staff of your gym. These individuals should be visible, friendly, and willing to accommodate reasonable member requests.
If possible, absolutely! Gym equipment is a magnet for bacteria and grime. For a simple and quick way to clean and sanitize, use disinfectant cleaning wipes to sanitize facility equipment several times per day. These gym cleaner wipes will help eliminate germs, grime, and sweat left on the machines from facility members.
It is important to note that there is an important distinction between disinfecting and sanitizing. Wet wipes disinfect, meaning their chemicals destroy bacteria and germs when used according to the dwell times as indicated on the label. This style of cleaning is essential as a disinfectant is needed to fully clean surfaces with body fluids like perspiration and saliva.
Always follow the directions on the label. As a general rule of thumb: when you are cleaning a surface, simply take a wipe from the wipe dispenser and wipe down the surface you are cleaning, moving in the same direction, removing any visible soil and/or grime. In order to disinfect the surface, additional wipes should be used to thoroughly wet the surface and the surface should remain wet for the appropriate dwell time as indicated on the wipe label. The surface can be allowed to air dry.
Wipes provide a quick and easy way to clean and disinfect equipment and surfaces after each use. It just takes 15 seconds and the peace of mind is priceless! Your guests and staff are likely to use them if they are available since they themselves are focused on their own wellbeing.
You will want dispensers to keep your wipes handy; check out our range of dispensers here. What’s even better? All wipe cases ship free!
Wipes are your best bet to use when cleaning any type of electronic equipment. Be careful to not oversaturate any part of the screen/keyboard, etc. Depending on the disinfectant used, electrostatic disinfectant sprayers are okay to use as well.
Place trash bins spaced throughout the gym, or to serve multiple purposes, place, wipe dispensers with built in trash bins in every room and at every entrance and exit. Provide ample towels and disinfectant spray for gym equipment placed by machines as an alternative to wipes. Convenient placement of gym equipment cleaner products will increase the odds that members do their part to keep your facility clean. They will place undesired items in garbage cans and wipe down machines after using them.
Wet wipes for disinfecting are only half the battle when it comes to gym cleanliness. Have your cleaning staff make use of gym disinfectant sprays or electrostatic or atomizing sprayers filled with disinfectant solutions to boot. Make sure to follow the directions on the disinfectant solution, and apply to machines on a regular basis. Do not hesitate to leave spray bottles by popular machines along with disinfectant wet wipes, paper towels, and hand sanitizer. Members will be able to clean gym machines to their liking.
If you are particularly fearful of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), or Coronavirus, opt for a cleaning product that is specific to MRSA or SARS-CoV-2. We offer a wide selection of EPA List-N disinfectants that are approved to kill COVID-19. Check the label for such information. A quaternary ammonia solution is safe to spray on surfaces members touch. Such a mixture does an excellent job of eliminating germs found on fitness center equipment. Make sure your cleaning staff is aware that the solution should sit on the machines for the appropriate dwell time before being wiped down. Otherwise, the germs won't be removed.
Let us help you and your fitness facility increase profitabiliy, retain & attract members, and lead the competition by maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy business.