Molekule Air Pro | Air Purifier with PECO-HEPA filter
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
How Molekule Air Pro works
1. 360° air intake: Molekule Air Pro takes in surrounding air from all angles.
2. Particle capture: Air flows through outer filter layers, trapping large particles and slowing down chemicals passing through the filter.
3. PECO process: The nanocatalyst-coated filter layers react to light, destroying bacteria & viruses and producing clean air.
4. 360° of clean air: Molekule Air Pro releases clean air into the room.
Molekule Air Pro Vs. RNA Virus MS2
RNA virus MS2: 99.99% removed in 30 min*
Air Pro can help remove airborne viruses like MS2 bacteriophage, a proxy virus for SARS-CoV-2, which travel in tiny droplets that can linger for hours before settling on surfaces.
Molekule Air Pro Vs. Formaldehyde
Formaldehyde: 80% removed in 8 hrs*
Air Pro destroys toxic volatile organic compounds like formaldehyde — a stable substance that is hard to remove from indoor air. It can enter your home as part of industrially manufactured products like furniture, flooring, or clothes, and is a significant portion of cigarette smoke.
Molekule Air Pro Vs. Citrus Fragrance
D-limonene: 98% removed in 2 hrs*
Unpleasant natural and artificial smells in the air like limonene are destroyed by Molekule Air Pro. Lemon-scented cleaning products commonly contain D-limonene, which can cause allergies.
Intuitive automatic modes
Two Auto Protect modes auto-adjust the airflow for particle protection at noise levels right for day or night.
Auto Protect: Standard: Engages the highest fan speed when you need the most protection.
Auto Protect: Quiet: Automatically regulates fan speed for more evening-appropriate noise levels.
On the touchscreen or the app, simply swipe & tap to see device info, filter status, or air particle levels.
Know whether your air particle levels are good, moderate, bad, or very bad. Swipe and tap to select the manual fan speed or Auto Protect mode you need. Swipe again to see your filter health and device info. Or do it all right on your phone with the app.
Molekule Air Pro Air Purifier
Professional grade purification. The Air Pro purifier helps protect your air with enough pollutant-destroying power for extra large rooms up to 1000 sq. ft. With triple the airflow of Molekule’s award-winning consumer devices, Air Pro is built to take on large rooms and open floor plans. Air Pro gets to work destroying pollutants and creating clean air as soon as you plug it in. Molekule air purifiers break down pollutants on a molecular level, destroying viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens and airborne chemicals in your home.
Looking for filter refills? Shop the PECO + Pre-Filter replacement.
- 360 degrees air intake: Molekule Air takes the surrounding air from everywhere
- What's in the box: One Air Pro with one PECO-HEPA Tri-Power filter
- Whisper quiet: Sleep easy. Molekule air purifiers are made for even the lightest snoozers
- Ozone-free: Not only do Molekule air purifiers not emit ozone, they destroy it
Pollutants don’t take the day off, so help protect your home with a professional-grade air purifier that works around the clock. Every day, businesses trust Molekule to help protect indoor air for their customers and employees. With Air Pro, you’ll equip your home or business with a device designed to help clean the air in a wide range of industries.
On the touchscreen or the app, swipe & tap to see device info, filter status, or air particle levels. Know whether your air particle levels are good, moderate, bad, or very bad. Swipe and tap to select the manual fan speed or Auto Protect mode you need. Swipe again to see your filter health and device info. Or do it all right on your phone with the app.
From the vegan-leather handle and outlet engineered to maximize clean air delivery, to a wider air intake for capturing pollutants, Air Pro is designed for modern needs. The vegan-leather handle offers supple comfort and simple portability. The hidden cable management system in the base hides extra cord.
The particle sensor nestles discreetly into the base, while the anodized aluminum body creates a polished presence in any office, clinic, or business.
Molekule’s PECO technology is proven by science
Developed over 25 years by research scientists, PECO is an innovative technology that uses free radicals—the same radicals used to destroy cancer cells—to break down pollutants at a molecular level, including viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, and chemicals. By using nanotechnology, PECO can destroy pollutants 1000 times smaller than the standard filters must meet to qualify as HEPA.
The Purification Process:
1. 360 degrees air intake: Molekule Air takes the surrounding air from everywhere
2. Particle capture: Air flows through outer filter layers, trapping large particles, and slowing down VOCs passing through the filter.
3. PECO process: The nanocatalyst-coated filter layers react to light, destroying pollutants and leaving behind clean air.
4. 360 degrees of clean air: Molekule Air disperses clean air into the room.
Enhanced protection: Enjoy 24/7 protection, particle sensing & two automatic modes.
Intuitive control: Tap and swipe through a suite of helpful features and information.
Elevated design: Experience an air purifier designed with modern aesthetics in mind. Two Auto Protect modes auto-adjust the airflow for particle protection at noise levels right for day or night.
Auto Protect Standard: engages the highest fan speed when you need the most protection.
Auto Protect Quiet: automatically regulates fan speed for more evening-appropriate noise levels.
- Room size coverage: Up to 1000 sq. ft. (92.9 m²) with avg. 8-ft. ceilings
- Handle: Vegan leather
- Filters: Multi-layer PECO-Filter
- Power consumption: Lowest speed — 26 W/h | Highest speed — 123 W/h (3-prong power plug)
- Sound levels: Lowest speed — 33 dBa Highest speed — 64 dBa
- App enabled: iOS & Android
- WiFi enabled: 2.4 GHz
- Cord length: 70.87"
- Size: 23.9" H x 10.9" W
- Weight: 22.9 lbs