ELKAY Water Sentry Replacement Filter, Sediment + Taste + Odor Reduction, 2 Pack, WSF6000R-2PK
- 4.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
ELKAY Water Fountain Filter | ELKAY WSF6000R
When it's time to replace the filter on your Elkay Water Fountain, this Lead Reduction Filter is designed to remove lead particles and chlorine with a capacity of 6000 gallons. It also reduces odors and discoloration from water. Since it's designed with an outer protective wrap, hands never touch the actual filter media – minimizing the potential for bacteria. There's also a spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh that prevents large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging the filter.
The high-grade filter is made with activated carbon and patented ATS lead-removal media. Radial flow-thru design provides more surface area for untreated water while final filter mesh prevents loose carbon from entering water. The visual filter monitor indicates when it needs to be replaced.
- Multi-pack WaterSentry Fresh 6000 CTO replacement filters for models with a WaterSentry filtration system
- Filter should be replaced every 6,000 gallons or 2 years after installation
- Equiped with Quick-Disconnect, 1/4 turn installation, as well as automatic inlet shutoff valve that closes when filter is removed
- Designed to reduce Chlorine, Taste and Odor and Particulate Class I
- Spun Polypropylene prefilter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media
|Manufacturer Part Number||WSF6000R-2PK|
|Dimensions||12.5" h x 3.25" w x 3.25" l|
|Shipping Weight||4.8 lbs|
|Filter Capacity||6000 gallon|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1.5 GPM|
|Water Temperature||40- 100°F|
|Initial Pressure Drop||2-5 PSI|
|Maximum Line Pressure||105 PSI|
|Minimum Line Pressure||20 PSI|
|Country of Origin||USA|
1 Year Warranty
Elkay warrants every cooler, bottle filling station, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from date of install. The compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional 4 years.