Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant
- 9.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant
Zogics Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Disinfectant is a multi-surface disinfectant, sanitizer and deodorizer. The EPA-registered and FDA-approved formula is environmentally-friendly, non-caustic and non-corrosive, and will effectively eliminate 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria on hard surfaces with just 60 seconds of wet contact (10-minutes of dwell/dry time).
- EPA-registered & FDA-approved hard-surface disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, Staph, N1N1, Norovirus, and more
- Sanitizes in 60 seconds, disinfects & deodorizes in 10 minutes
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable
- Safe for use on food service items such as dishes, utensils, counter tops, etc.
- Non-caustic and non-corrosive
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors or surfaces residues
- Ready-to-Use Disinfectant — just spray and walk away!
- Recommended for use with a disinfecting sprayer
Zogics Ready-to-Use Hypochlorous Acid Disinfectant is created by utilizing a generator source that combines cell technology, salt, and electricity to alter the molecular structure of water. This creates an oxidized, antimicrobial solution capable of killing many pathogens in a variety of environments. The HOCL reacts with and destroys the cell wall causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) — any cell content left in the path of HOCL will be destroyed.
For Use With:
- EMist Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer
- EMist Cordless Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
- EMist Cordless Roller Cart Electrostatic Sprayer
- Zogics Commercial Cleaning Spray Bottle
- ProSeries Super Rag Universal Towels, (Case of 500)
- Victory Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer
- Victory Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- Zogics Disinfectant Atomizing Sprayer, Z-DAS
Directions for use:
- Remove dirt and debris particles from surface with Hypochlorous Acid
- Wash surface with Hypochlorous Acid or detergent
- Wet surface thoroughly, allowing to remain wet for 60 seconds
- Allow surface to dry completely (approximately 10 minutes)
- Manufacturer Part Number: HOCL128
- EPA Registration Number: 85134-1-93990
- Volume: 1 Gallon
- Quantity: Single or Case of 4 Gallons
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Active Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid - 0.025%
- Other Ingredients: 99.975%
Zogics Wipes Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our wipes with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.