- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
A low toxicity, low VOC, readily biodegradable, concentrated floor cleaner that is specially designed for everyday floor cleaning. It removes routine soils from all types of floors. Excellent for use in mop and bucket cleaning or automatic floor scrubbers. Neutral pH will not harm floor finishes. No rinsing required. May also be used as a light duty spray and wipe cleaner for multiple surfaces not harmed by water.
- Green cleaning product meets Green Seal’s environmental standard
- Non-toxic, non-VOC, biodegradable, concentrated all-surface cleaner
- Designed for everyday light-duty spray, wipe cleaning and floor cleaning
- Removes routine soils from floors, walls and other surfaces
- Great for use in mop and bucket cleaning or automatic floor scrubbers
- Neutral pH is safe for floor finishes and requires no rinsing
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
Commercial cleaners are sold as either ready-to-use products or in concentrated form for dilution. Using concentrated cleaners has many benefits when it comes to sustainability and getting the most bang for your buck. Read more about the benefits of cleaning concentrates here.
Directions for Dilution
Use unheated tap water when diluting product. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
- General Purpose Cleaner: Dilute 4 ounces of product per gallon of water. Rinse with clean water as needed.
- Floor Cleaner: Dilute ½ or 1 ounce of product per gallon of water. Fill bucket or auto scrubber. Mop and or scrub with auto scrubber with cleaning solution. Pick up soil and excess cleaner with clean mop. Rinse mops frequently and change solution as needed.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLNNEC32CN|
|pH Level||6.0 - 7.0|
|Recommended Dilution||1:16 - 1:256|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||Keep from freezing|