Powr-Flite Millennium Floor Machine With Sandpaper Driver 17" 1.5 HP
- Ships within 7-8 Weeks
- 109.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Floor Buffer Sandpaper Driver | Floor Machines
This Powr-Flite 17" 1.5 hp Millennium Edition Floor Machine comes with a sandpaper driver to get you started on your next sanding job immediately.
The 17" 1.5 hp Millennium Edition Floor Machine's dual capacitor motor starts easily, even with the most aggressive sandpaper, but it can also be used for more delicate jobs such as buffing finished floors. Millennium Edition floor machines are heavier than floor machines of a similar size, giving you maximum pad pressure for the best results. The molded housing will absorb the impact often seen in transport. 175 RPM is considered the most versatile floor machine speed and when using a standard pad driver, a wide variety of applications are at your disposal - including shampooing, scrubbing, sanding, scraping, grinding, stripping and buffing.
The Millennium Edition combines the enduring popularity of an all metal floor machine with the most technologically advanced motors, transmissions and electrical components.
- Included sandpaper driver - SB17M
- Patented rotationally molded one-piece housing reduces noise and vibration
- Powerful 1.5 hp, 175 RPM dual capacitor motor starts easily, even with the most aggressive sandpaper
- All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
- Uses 17" Pads / 15" Brushes
- Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start-ups
- Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
|Cord Length||50 ft.|
|Cord Strain Relief||Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring|
|Operation Control||Dual lever on/off safety switch|
- Housing: 10 Year
- Motor: 5 Years
- Gear : 3 Years
- Materials / Workmanship: 1 Year
- Labor : 1 Year