Tornado Brute Force 20" 175 RPM High Performance Floor Machine
- 103.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Tornado Brute Force 175 RPM Floor Machine - 20"
All Brute Force Series rotary floor machines have a triple planetary gear system for years of trouble-free use and a 1.5 HP motor to handle the most demanding jobs. Available in both 17" and 20" models, Tornado’s® Brute Force Series of Floor Machines are establishing the new benchmark for performance and quality in the commercial cleaning industry.
From daily polishing to heavy scrubbing or stripping, the Brute Force Series from Tornado® has what it takes for the cleaning and maintenance professional. These units will maximize cleaning efficiency, minimize equipment downtime and are offered at a price that runs circles around the competition.
- 175 Disc RPM Scrubbing Power
- 1.5 HP Motor
- Triple Planetary Gear System
- Available in Both 17" and 20" Models
- Tilt Up Position for Easy Pad Change
- One-Piece Motor Housing Features Easy Access.
- Unique Design Keeps Motor Running COOL, and Provides a Longer Life.
- Sturdy Metal Handle Has Safety Lock-out Features.
- Optional 3 Gallon Solution Tank Attaches for Solution Dispensing.
- Triple Planetary All Steel Gears for Smooth Power!
|L x W x H||31" X 20.5" X 44.5"|
|Net Weight||104.5 lbs.|
|Housing Construction||High Density Polyetdylene|
|Wheel Type / Dimensions||5” Non-Marking-Self Lubricating|
|Handle Design / Safety||All Metal, Positive Lock|
|Brush Design / Type||Rotary Disc|
|Solution Tank||3 gal. (Optional)|
|Machine Motor||1.5 HP|
|17” Pad Holder||N/A|
|20” Pad Holder||TL19|
|3 Gallon Solution Tank||F91P|
|Decibel Rating||67 dBA|