Tornado Brute Force 17" 175 RPM High Performance Floor Machine
- Ships within 7-8 Weeks
- 103.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Tornado Brute Force 175 RPM Floor Machine - 17"
Certain environments can exact a heavy toll on even the most ruggedly designed cleaning equipment. Tornado’s® Brute Force Series has it all when it comes to heavy-duty applications and are built for years of trouble-free operation and long-lasting performance. Their patented, non-conductive one piece rotationally molded body is designed to absorb the torque and vibration normally felt when operating a floor machine. The one piece base and motor housing ensures that wires and capacitors are completely enclosed, enhancing the machine’s durability, longevity and safety. These units are so ruggedly built, they outweigh most metal machines in the industry today.
- 175 Disc RPM Scrubbing Power
- 1.5 HP Motor
- Triple Planetary Gear System
- Available in Both 17" and 20" Models
- Tilt Up Position for Easy Pad Change
- One-Piece Motor Housing Features Easy Access.
- Unique Design Keeps Motor Running COOL, and Provides a Longer Life.
- Sturdy Metal Handle Has Safety Lock-out Features.
- Optional 3 Gallon Solution Tank Attaches for Solution Dispensing.
- Triple Planetary All Steel Gears for Smooth Power!
|L x W x H||31" X 20.5" X 44.5"|
|Net Weight||103.5 lbs.|
|Housing Construction||High Density Polyethylene|
|Wheel Type / Dimensions||5" Non-Marking-Self Lubricating|
|Handle Design / Safety||All Metal, Positive Lock|
|Brush Design / Type||Rotary Disc|
|Solution Tank||3 gal. (Optional)|
|Machine Motor||1.5 HP|
|17” Pad Holder||TL16|
|20” Pad Holder||N/A|
|3 Gallon Solution Tank||F91P|
|Decibel Rating||67 dBA|