Surgical N95 Respirator Masks, FDA and NIOSH Approved | Case or Pallet
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Surgical N95 Respirator Features
1. Flexible Contour Nosepiece: The N95 mask's malleable strip allows for a custom fit for virtually any face.
2. Secure and Comfortable Mask: This mask's head straps are ultrasonically-welded for a "one-size fits all" design.
3. High Quality Performance Materials: Our N95 surgical respirators feature a non-abrasive comfort layer with excellent moisture management, filtration material layers that provide PFE of ≥95% @ 0.3µ which minimize particle dispersal, and a blue outer cover that deflects fluids without sacrificing breathability.
4. Better Breathability: The pouched design provides a cooler breathing chamber for a more comfortable fit.
Certifications & Registrations
Shop Surgical N95 Respirators with Zogics
• ASTM F1862 Level 3 Fluid Resistance – The highest level of protection (160mm Hg)
• Flammability Class 1
• Provides protection against particulates at the N95 filter efficiency level
• Conforms to recognized standards for flammability, fluid resistance, and biocompatibility
• Strong straps ultrasonically bonded, not stapled to the N95 mask
• Exceptional breathability, fit, comfort, and quality
Surgical N95 Respirator Masks (Case of 300 or Pallet of 12,000) | FDA and NIOSH Approved
N95 Surgical Respirator masks have been approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator for use in healthcare settings. Conveniently available in your choice of a case of 300 or a full pallet of 12,000 masks, these single-use Surgical N95 Respirators conform to recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance.
Featuring a flexible contour nosepiece and safe, secure ultrasonically-welded head straps for a one-size-fits-all design, these secure, comfortable masks are made in the USA of high-quality performance materials.
- NIOSH and FDA approved N95 respirator masks
- Made in the USA
- Flexible contour nosepiece
- Secure and comfortable
- Healthcare settings
- Case Quantity: 300 Masks
- Pallet Quantity: 12,000 Masks
- Case Dimensions: 14" x 10 1/4" x 9 1/8
- Case Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Pallet Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 44"
- Pallet Weight: 250 lbs
- Device Class: 2
- Regulation Number: 878.4040
- NaCl Penetration: <5% @ 85 lpm
- Exhalation Resistance: <25mm H2O
- Inhalation Resistance: <35mm H2O