Bobrick Sanitary Napkin Disposal
- 14.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bobrick B-353 Sanitary Napkin Disposal
Stainless Steel Cleaning and Maintenance
- Wipe or polish with the grain direction of satin finishes
- Remove any cleaning or soap residue from stainless surface with water and wipe dry with clean cloth
- Avoid cleaning products containing bleach, hydrochloric acids and or chlorides . . . these are frequently found in toilet bowl or tile cleaners and in abrasive scrubbing powders.
- Avoid use of steel wool which can leave behind fi ne particles that cause surface rust.
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners on bright polish stainless steel surfaces.
- Bobrick Sanitary Napkin Disposal Specifications
- Bobrick Stainless Steel Cleaning Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||B-353 or B-354|
|Dimensions||5" w x 13" d x 18" h|
|Material||Satin-finish stainless steel|
|Mounting Option||Recessed, or Partition Mounted|