- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Concentrated Bathroom Cleaner | Restroom Cleaner
A concentrated, organic acid fortified, heavy-duty multi-purpose bathroom cleaner that is specially designed to address the environmental, safety and health concerns facing today’s housekeeping professional. Readily biodegradable, this product will not accumulate in the environment and will not contribute to waste treatment plant sludge. Cleans away soap scum, mold & mildew stains, hard water deposits, rust stains, body oils, fats and dirt. Can be used to clean most surfaces such as windows, walls, floors, washroom fixtures, tubs, showers, toilet bowls and urinals. Especially effective on removing difficult stains from ceramic tile floors and grouting.
- Effective on removing difficult stains from ceramic tile floors and grouting
- Use on windows, walls, floors, washroom fixtures, tubs, showers, toilet bowls and urinals
- Concentrated, organic acid fortified, heavy-duty multi-purpose cleaner
- Readily biodegradable; this product will not accumulate in the environment
- Will not contribute to waste treatment plant sludge
- Clean soap scum, mold, mildew, hard water deposits, rust stains, body oils, fats and dirt
- Meets Green Seal’s environmental standard for industrial and institutional cleaners
- NOTE: This product contains a plant-based dye that may slightly vary in color.
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
Commercial cleaners are sold as either ready-to-use products or in concentrated form for dilution. Using concentrated cleaners has many benefits when it comes to sustainability and getting the most bang for your buck. Read more about the benefits of cleaning concentrates here.
Directions for Dilution
Use unheated tap water when diluting product. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
- General Cleaning: Dilute 8 ounces of product per gallon of water. Apply directly to spray or with sponge. Allow 2 – 4 minutes for cleaner to penetrate. Wipe and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Locker Room Shower Cleaning: Dilute 8 ounces of product per gallon of water. Spray onto surface to be cleaned with a course spray or foaming type sprayer. Allow 3 – 4 minutes for cleaner to penetrate. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Toilet Bowls and Urinals: Dilute 8 ounces of product per gallon of water. Spray onto urinal surface to be cleaned and agitate with bowl brush or mop, or add to toilet bowl and brush entire inside area with bowl brush or mop. Rinse thoroughly with water.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLNREC32CN-6|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||Keep from freezing|