ProTeam Super CoachVac HEPA, 10 Qt Backpack Vacuum w/Xover Tool Kit D (Telescope Wand), 107119
- 23.60 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ProTeam Super CoachVac HEPA
Note: This product ships directly from ProTeam. Please allow up to 3 business days before shipping.
The ProTeam Super CoachVac HEPA backpack vacuum is designed to handle high square-footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness. And with a 10-quart capacity, it traps more dust with less downtime. Its Four Level HEPA filtration feature improves air quality, and its powerful 9.9 amp suction motor will help you remove even the toughest messes. "Certified Gold" by the Carpet and Rug Institute, the Super CoachVac is perfect for jobs where pristine air quality must be maintained.
The quality built Super CoachVac HEPA is a formidable tool for battling poor indoor air quality, as it meets the requirements of LEED rating system for Green Cleaning Equipment. It has also earned the Gold Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute, meeting higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and Indoor Air Quality.
You can purchase replacement Intercept Micro Filters, 100331 for the Super CoachVac HEPA 10 qt. backpack vacuum here.
- 1 1/2" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50' extension cord
- 2 Intercept Micro Filters
- 14" Xover Floor Tool
- 42" to 59" Aluminum Telescoping Wand
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- A high-powered motor combines with Four Level Filtration trap more dust with less downtime
- Backpack vacuums are proven to clean more area in less time and with less operator fatigue
- Utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically across the hips
- Sized for any cleaning professional
- 3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts
- Dimensions: 25" l x 14" w x 14" d
- Motor: 1188 watt/9.9 amp
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Decibels: 66 dBA
- Airflow: 150 CFM
- Static Lift: 100"
- Capacity: 10 qt.
- Bag Size: 10 qt.
- Hose Diameter: 1 1/2"
- Four Level Filtration w/HEPA: 1190 sq. in total area
- Warranty: Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts.
You can also download a Spec Sheet for the Super CoachVac HEPA here.
3 Year Warranty
ProTeam offers a 3 year warranty on parts, labor, motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.