- 12.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ProTeam Super Coach Pro 10
Note: This product ships directly from ProTeam. Please allow up to 3 business days before shipping.
The ProTeam Super Coach Pro 10 Backpack vacuum combines smart design, high filtration and durability all into one machine. Weighing in at just 12 pounds, the Super Coach Pro 10 is lightweight and comes with an adjustable harness that provides complete support for any user. The new triangular design steps away traditional cylindrical designs and improves ergonomics by staying more flush to the user's back. You'll enjoy increased mobility and decreased chances of bumping into furniture and objects while cleaning. An on/off switch is conveniently located at the waist of the harness which allows for quick and easy control within the user's reach.
At 159 CFM and only 66 db of motor noise, the Pro 10 offers amazing suction performance at the quietest levels possible. The large 10 qt. bag and ProTeam's exceptional four-layer filter technology makes it one of the cleanest commercial backpacks around. The thick woven bags trap most larger debris and dust from the floor. The Microfilter encases the motor protecting it from any harmful debris and the HEPA filter at the exhaust makes sure dust and allergens stay out of the air.
Looking for replacement micro filter bags for the Super Coach Pro 10? Get them here: ProTeam Intercept Micro Filter Bags, 107313.
- 1 1/2" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50' extension cord
- 2 Intercept Micro® Filters
- 14" Xover Floor Tool
- 42" to 59" Aluminum Telescoping Wand
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- FlexFit articulating harness is responsive to the motion of the user's shoulders, back and hips - increasing comfort and reducing fatigue
- Triangular shape conforms to the back for a closer fit - reduces accidental contact with walls and doorways
- Open weave harness allows any heat to dissipate, keeping you cooler longer
- Cleans carpets and hard surfaces without stirring up dust
- Quick-release, die cast latches improve filter compartment seal
- Watts: 1108 W
- Weight: Body: 10 lbs, Harness: 2 lbs.
- Decibels: 66 dBA
- Airflow: 159 CFM
- Static Lift: 96 in.
- Amps: 9.5 A
- Capacity: 10 qt. (11 L)
- Bag Size: 10 qt. (11 L)
- Four Level Filtration with HEPA: 1372 sq. in. total area
- HEPA Filtration: 99.7% at 0.3 microns
You can also download a Spec Sheet for the Super Coach Pro 10 here.
3 Year Warranty
ProTeam offers a 3 year warranty on parts, labor, motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.