ProTerra Conditioning Shampoo (1 gallon)
- 9.40 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
ProTerra Shampoo | Gallon Shampoo
Treat yourself and your guests with the collection that embodies an environmentally mindful approach to high-performance skin and hair care. The ProTerra shampoo is formulated with natural extracts including jojoba, aloe and certified organic vanilla and honey, providing a gentle cleaning that is perfect for everyday use. Please note, the beneficial natural ingredients in the ProTerra Conditioning Shampoo may cause occasional minor variations in colors.
Bulk shampoo is ideal for high traffic areas such as fitness centers, spas, health clubs, recreational facilities and even homes, the convenient and affordable gallon shampoo comes in a gallon-size jugs. It's properly dispensed through any of our bulk shampoo dispensers.
To more easily dispense and change-out your liquid gallons, pick up the Zogics Dispenser Pump.
- Softly scented formulations with organic vanilla bean, honey and nourishing botanicals.
- No Artificial Colorants, No Parabens, No Banned Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Diethanolamine
- Products made with natural and organic ingredients that exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize
- Bulk shampoo is ideal for fitness centers, spas, health clubs, recreational facilities and homes
- Convenient, economical gallon size
Locker Room Benefits
- High quality guest amenity
- Bulk soaps reduce amenity costs, waste costs and labor costs
- Guests appreciate a high-quality product
For Use With
|Manufacturer Part Number||PROT016-00-01|
|Color||Honey / Light Brown|
|Fragrance||Vanilla Bean + Honey|
|Country of Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
|Ingredients||Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract**, Honey Extract**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone (**certified organic)|