Beekman 1802™ Fresh Air Shower Gel (1 gallon)
Shop in-stock alternatives below that are ready-to-ship!
- 9.35 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Shop these in-stock alternatives:
Beekman 1802™ Shower Gel | Gallon Shower Gell
Inspired by the clean simplicity of life in the country, the Beekman 1802™ Fresh Air Shower Gel offers a subtle fresh citrus + green fragrance and a formula that's gentle enough for everyday use. The gallon shower gel is made with rich natural ingredients that will gently cleanse your entire body (face included), while filling your shower with its signature scent.
Sold as a gallon refill jug, you save money buying in bulk while reducing your environmental impact. Looking for a dispenser? We offer a wide selection of shower dispensers, but we are partial to the AVIVA 3 Chamber Dispenser.
To more easily dispense and change-out your liquid gallons, pick up the Zogics Dispenser Pump.
Are these "real" Beekman 1802™ products?
Yes! 100%; This is the same Beekman 1802™ Amenities series used in luxury hotels across the globe made by the brand you know and love. While formulations may vary slightly from the retail line they are in fact real Beekman 1802™ products.
- Made with natural ingredients and purified water -- no Parabens, no banned phthalates, no petroleum, no paraffin, no diethanolamine, and no mineral oil
- All jugs are made of 100% recyclable HDPE plastic
- Refreshing citrus + green fragrance
- Convenient, economical one gallon size
- Cruelty free – never tested on animals
- Pair with Beekman Fresh Air Lotion
- High quality guest amenity
- Bulk amenities reduce amenity costs, waste costs and labor costs
- Guests appreciate a high-quality product
For Use With
|Manufacturer Part Number||BEEKM012-01|
|Fragrance||Citrus + Green|
|Country of Origin||All products are made in the U.S.A.|
|Ingredients||Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium C-14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5|