Beekman 1802™ Fresh Air Lotion (1 gallon)
- 8.85 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Beekman 1802™ Lotion | Gallon Body Lotion
Inspired by the clean simplicity of life in the country, the Beekman 1802™ Fresh Air Lotion offers a subtle fresh citrus + green fragrance and a formula that's gentle enough for everyday use. The gallon lotion is made with natural ingredients and leaves the skin moisturized and soft.
Sold as a gallon refill jug, you save money buying in bulk while reducing your environmental impact. Looking for a dispenser? We offer a wide selection of soap dispensers, but we are partial to the AVIVA 3 Chamber Dispenser.
To more easily dispense and change-out your liquid gallons, pick up the Zogics Dispenser Pump.
Are these "real" Beekman 1802™ products?
Yes! 100%; This is the same Beekman 1802™ Amenities series used in luxury hotels across the globe made by the brand you know and love. While formulations may vary slightly from the retail line they are in fact real Beekman 1802™ products.
- Made with natural ingredients and purified water -- no Parabens, no banned phthalates, no petroleum, no paraffin, no diethanolamine, and no mineral oil
- All jugs are made of 100% recyclable HDPE plastic
- Refreshing citrus + green fragrance
- Convenient, economical one gallon size
- Cruelty free – never tested on animals
- Pair with Beekman Fresh Air Hand Soap
- High quality guest amenity
- Bulk amenities reduce amenity costs, waste costs and labor costs
- Guests appreciate a high-quality product
For Use With
|Manufacturer Part Number||BEEKM011-01|
|Fragrance||Citrus + Green|
|Country of Origin||All products are made in the U.S.A.|
|Ingredients||Water, Glyceryl Sterate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmodsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Ethylhextlglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol|