Lifeline AUTO AED Kit | Defibtech
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Defibtech Lifeline AED | Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED Kit
The Lifeline AUTO AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience, and success, in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives. The Lifeline Auto is also one of the easiest AEDs to use, with a simple one button operation, voice lead instructions, and a sleek, bright design. Keep your facility equipped with this easy to use AED from Defibtech.
- Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automatic AED, DDU-120
- 1 Set of Adult Pads, DDP-100
- 5-year Battery Pack with 9V Lithium battery, DCF-210
- Operations Guide, DAC-A581-EN
- Quick Start Card, DAC-501
- Prescription Activation Form
- Simple one button operation, if the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient
- A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time
- 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time
- The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
- Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation
Restocking Fee: 15% plus shipping (items must be unopened and re-sealable).
- Dimensions: 8.5" w x 11.8" h x 2.7" d
This product must be shipped to a business address.