Lifeline AED Kit | Defibtech
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
AED Defibrillator | Defibtech Lifeline AED Kit
The Lifeline AED is the original from Defibtech and has all the critical features for quick treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. The AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives. The simple, intuitive design of this AED makes it easy for anyone to use in case of emergency and a must-have for any facility.
- Defibtech Lifeline AED, DDU-100
- 1 Set of Adult Pads, DDP-100
- 5-year Battery Pack with 9V Lithium battery, DCF-200
- Alarmed Wall Mount Cabinet, DAC-220
- Rescue Pack, DAC-420
- 3-way Wall Sign, DAC-230
- 1-year DefibtechMD Program Management, DAC-2925
- Simple two button operation, a green button to turn on and red button to shock the patient
- A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time
- 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time
- The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
- Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation
Restocking Fee: 15% plus shipping (items must be unopened and re-sealable).
- Dimensions: 8.5" w x 11.8" h x 2.7" d
This product must be shipped to a business address.