Maxxus 4 -Person Infrared Sauna, MX-K406-01
Shop in-stock alternatives below that are ready-to-ship!
- 450.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Shop these in-stock alternatives:
Maxxus Canadian Hemlock Saunas bring healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home cost effectively. Modern technology and energy efficiency in FAR infrared carbon heating panels allow beneficial penetrating FAR infrared waves to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease pain from sore muscles or aching joints, burn calories and improve skin tone among other benefits.
Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and wastes less energy.
Our Low EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Maxxus Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heat up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
Maxxus Saunas 4-person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Maxxus Sauna with our dual (interior and exterior) soft touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions. Every Maxxus Sauna is equipped with a reduced wattage floor and lower bench heater to allow the same benefits and treatment to your legs and feet without the burning sensation of other sauna manufactures. Enjoy your sauna session with your favorite music through the sauna's built in FM radio, CD, Bluetooth, and MP3 auxiliary connection with speakers. Maxxus Saunas enhances your sauna experience with Chromotherapy (color therapy) lighting system.
The sauna plugs into a dedicated 120 V / 20 AMP Outlet and Breaker (Not 220/240 V), (please consult a certified electrician for replacing a 15 amp dedicated receptacle to an approved 20 amp dedicated receptacle and 20 amp breaker).
The Maxxus sauna may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath or walk in closet. Our sauna would be a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness room. See and feel the difference today!
- 9 Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heating panels 3 on the rear wall 1 on each side wall 2 under the bench and 2 on the floor board
- Full 4 person capacity / Operates beyond 140F
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- 6mm Interior and Exterior wood planks with a 1.13 inch inner frame
- Bronze Tinted Tempered glass door and with side windows
- Exterior Accent Lighting / Interior Chromotherapy Color Lighting System
- Interior & exterior LED control panel / Built in FM-CD radio with Bluetooth, MP3 auxiliary, USB, SD connection and 2 speakers
- Electrical Service: Special Electrical 110 V/20 AMP dedicated receptacle and breaker (Not 220/240 V) (Please consult a certified electrician.)
- Indoor Use Only
- Interior Dimensions: 68" W x 37" D x 68" H
- Exterior Dimensions: 74" W x 42" D x 75" H
- Capacity: 4 Person
- Power: Special Electrical 110 V/20 AMP dedicated receptacle and breaker
- Sauna Type: 9 Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heating panels (Indoor Sauna)
- Sauna Weight: 400 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes
Note: This item ships freight. For all freight orders, it’s imperative that someone is available to receive the shipment during normal business hours (9a-5p). Freight orders are delivered curbside—the customer will be responsible for moving the delivery from curbside to inside their facility.