- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Defibtech | Lifeline View Semi-Automatic AED Bundle
Call 888.623.0088 for best pricing
Meet Lifeline View, the AED that's taking easy-to-use to a whole new level. Other AEDs tell you what to do in an emergency, however, the Lifeline VIEW is the first and only one that shows you what to do with video in full-motion color. With award-winning design, durability and easy maintenance that's backed by the Defibtech commitment to innovation and excellence, we can guarantee that you've never seen an AED like this before.
While you are in the middle of the rescue, you may not remember how many compressions to provide and the timing between each one. The Lifeline VIEW has a built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it. Not all rescuers are the same, with some people doing compression-only CPR, and others may be trained to do both compression and rescue breathing. Real Time Protocol Selection allows you to switchover from one to both without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.
The Lifeline VIEW uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, there is no time to lose, and you need to be sure that your AED is ready for rescue. Most other AEDs only signal when there's a problem, however, the Lifeline View's one touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order, without turning it on. The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
- DDU-2300 Lifeline VIEW AED, DDU-2300
- Standard 4-Year Battery Back, DCF/DBP-2003
- Adult Defibrillation Pad Package, 1 Set, DDP-2001
- User manual
- Quick-use card
- Free prescription coupon
- Simple one button operation, if the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient
- Full-color video and voice instructions lead the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time
- 4 year battery delivers 125 shocks or work continuously for approximately 8 hours
- 7 year battery (sold separately) will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours
- Compact, lightweight, durable and fully-integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue
- Rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time
- The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
- Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation
- Qualifies for free ground shipping to commercial addresses in the contiguous 48 United States
- Dimensions: 7.3" w x 9.5" h x 2.3" d
This product must be shipped to a business address.