Defibtech Lifeline AUTO AED Standard Bundle
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Defibtech Lifeline AED | Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED Bundle
Call 888.623.0088 for best pricing
With more than 250,000 units in the field, Defibtech has drawn accolades for its commitment to save lives by producing the best AEDs medical technology can offer. Defibtech is an industry leader with sound technology and sound finances that constantly drive research and innovation to the next level of excellence.
The Lifeline AUTO uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
Purchased separately, these products are valued at $1,783.96. Our Defibtech AED Bundle is priced at $1,337.96. That is a savings of $300!
- Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automatic AED, DDU-120A-EN
- Defibtech Standard Hard Carry Case, Yellow
- Standard Battery Pack, DBP-1400
- Defibrillation Pad Package, 1 Set, DDP-100
- Defibtech 2-Way AED Wall Sign
- Defibtech Rescue Pack
- User manual
- Quick-use card
- Free prescription coupon
- Simple one button operation, if the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient
- A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time
- Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, everytime
- The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
- Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation
- Qualifies for free ground shipping to commercial addresses in the contiguous 48 United States
- Dimensions: 8.5" w x 11.8" h x 2.7" d
This product must be shipped to a business address.