Bobrick Floor Standing Waste Receptacle
Call 888-623-0088 for pricing
- 26.00 LBS
Bobrick B-2250 Floor-Standing Swing-Top Waste Receptacle
The Bobrick B-2250 Floor-Standing Swing-Top Waste Receptacle is the perfect option for washrooms where a large garbage can is needed, but there is not enough available wall space to accommodate a large surface-mounted or recessed unit. This 13 gallon freestanding waste receptacle combines convenience with a sleek and clean appearance.
Made of durable 22-gauge stainless steel with a satin finish, this receptacle is built to last in your facilities bathroom, kitchen, or washroom. This receptacle comes with a top cover with two spring-loaded self-closing doors with the international graphic symbol to identify waste disposal and is completely removable for easy servicing.
To ensure optimal protection of your facilities walls and floors, this receptacle comes fully equipped with a vinyl bumper strip and rubber feet. Hooks are also provided to attach an optional, removable liner (not provided) to the upper interior corners.
Stainless Steel Cleaning and Maintenance
- Wipe or polish with the grain direction of satin finishes
- Remove any cleaning or soap residue from stainless surface with water and wipe dry with clean cloth
- Avoid cleaning products containing bleach, hydrochloric acids and or chlorides . . . these are frequently found in toilet bowl or tile cleaners and in abrasive scrubbing powders.
- Avoid use of steel wool which can leave behind fi ne particles that cause surface rust.
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners on bright polish stainless steel surfaces.
- Bobrick Floor-Standing Stainless Steel Waste Receptacle Specifications
- Bobrick Stainless Steel Cleaning Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||B-2250|
|Dimensions||13 3/8" w x 13 3/8" l x 29 1/2" h|
|Material||Satin-finish stainless steel|