Get a FREE facility assessment
Make sure your janitorial closet is fully stocked with the tools you'll need to fight SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- A review of your current/on-hand cleaning supplies
- Suggestions on complementary cleaning & disinfecting tools
- A personalized quote from our expert team
As a general guide, we’ve created a checklist of necessary cleaning and disinfecting supplies, PPE and more.
A critical first step in eliminating germs is cleaning the surfaces you want to disinfect. You always want to start with a space free of visible dirt, grime, dust, etc.
- Multipurpose cleaner
- Microfiber cleaning cloths
- Sprayer bottles
- Wipe dispensers
- General purpose wet mop
- Wheeled mop bucket and wringer
- Broom or commercial dry mop
- Commercial vacuum
- Steam vacuum
- Non-streaking glass cleaner
Now that you’ve properly cleaned your area, you’re ready to move on to disinfecting. Here are the tools you need to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Electrostatic / Atomizing Sprayers (tip: choose the best one for your facility, based on coverage area and budget)
- Commercial Disinfectant (tip: the three disinfectants below all work for multiple areas)
- Hypochlorous Acid-based: Waltz-D
- Quaternary disinfectant: HDIS
- ND64 Netural Disinfectant
Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Keep yourself or your staff safe while they clean and disinfect! Always make sure you’re following the directions on the disinfectant label and have the proper PPE on hand.
- Disposable gloves
- Disposable face masks
- Face shields