EZ Bleach Commercial Disinfecting Tablets (900 tablets/tub) (makes up to 180 gallons)
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ClearOn | EZ Bleach™ Commercial Disinfecting Tablets
EZ Bleach™ by ClearOn is an EPA-registered broad-spectrum bactericidal & sporicidal bleach alternative that delivers safe and effective surface disinfection results.
Each rapidly-dissolving effervescent tablet is comprised of 48.21% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione, which is the equivalent of 29% available chlorine. Using the power of hypochlorous acid, EZ Bleach™ is effective against microorganisms including E. coli, C. difficile, Hepatitis B, MRSA, GRSA, SARS-CoV-2s, and more.
EZ Bleach™ can be used to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces in both commercial and residential environments. Appropriate materials and surfaces include tile, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain, plastic, stainless steel, glass, and more!
Each 10lb tub of 900 tablets maxes up to 180 gallons* of disinfecting solution (*volume dependent on dilution ratio – see below chart)
EZ Bleach™ can be applied to target surfaces by hand utilizing a wipe / bucket system, such as the Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels + Wipe Bucket Cleaning System.
For maximum efficiency and mass-scale applications, we recommend applying Waltz D Hypochlorous Acid Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant through the EMist Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer, EMist Cordless Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer or EMist Cordless Roller Cart Electrostatic Sprayer.
- EPA-registered bleach alternative bactericidal & sporicidal disinfectant
- Kills harmful germs & bacteria like C. difficile spores, Hepatitis B, 2019 Novel Coronavirus, and more
- 60-second kill-rate (10-minutes of dwell/dry time) on most pathogens
- Non-caustic, non-corrosive, and safe to handle
- No harsh fumes, chemical odors or surfaces residues
- Dilutable to match your specific disinfectant requirements
- Neutral 6-7 pH level
- 3-year tablet shelf life
- Made in the USA
Sectors for Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotel and Cruise Ships
For Use With
- Zogics Backpack Atomizing Sprayer
- Protexus Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer
- Protexus Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
- EMist Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer
- EMist Backpack Electrostatic Sprayer
- EMist Roller Cart Electrostatic Sprayer
- Super Rag Universal Wipe Towels + Wipe Bucket Cleaning System
- EZ Fill Disinfectant Container with Faucet, 5 gallon
- Commercial Sprayer Bottles
EZ Bleach multi-purpose disinfecting tablets can be precisely mixed to match your disinfecting target and needs. Please refer to the dilution chart below.
|Kill Claims (60 second contact time, 10 minute dwell/dry time)||Concentration||Dilution|
Food contact surface sanitizer (no rinse)
(1) 5g tab / 3.8 gal
Hospital grade disinfectant claims (bleach alt.) – Class I
|479 ppm||(5) 5g tab / 4 gal|
Hospital grade disinfectant claims (bleach alt.) – Class II
|958 ppm||(5) 5g tab / 2 gal|
† (30 minute contact time)
|958 ppm||(5) 5g tab / 2 gal|
Hospital grade disinfectant claims (bleach alt.)
|1988 ppm||(5.25) 5g tab / 1 gal|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EZB900|
|EPA Registration Number||69470-37|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|
The Zogics Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us. It's why we stand behind our Disinfectant with a 100% Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product we will do everything in our power to help.