- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
An ultra-concentrated, Ammonia-free, non-streaking, non-smearing, quick drying product that cleans and shines glass, mirrors, sinks, counter tops, stainless steel, and other washable surfaces. Can also be used as a light-duty cleaner on all surfaces not harmed by water.
- Ultra-concentrated ammonia-free, non-streaking, non-smearing, and quick drying
- Concentrated glass cleaner cleans and shines glass
- Also use on mirrors, sinks, countertops, stainless steel, and other washable surfaces
- Can be used as a light-duty cleaner on all surfaces not harmed by water
The Benefits of Cleaning Concentrates
Commercial cleaners are sold as either ready-to-use products or in concentrated form for dilution. Using concentrated cleaners has many benefits when it comes to sustainability and getting the most bang for your buck. Read our Clean Guide to learn more about the benefits of cleaning concentrates.
Directions for Dilution
Use unheated tap water when diluting product in Zogics Commercial Cleaning Spray Bottle. These directions are flexible rather than specific. In many cases a more dilute solution can be used, while for extreme conditions a less dilute solution may be used.
- Dilute 1 part of product with 40 parts of unheated tap water
- Apply a fine mist with an atomizing sprayer to the surface to be cleaned
- Wipe off with a clean, soft, lint free cloth, or towel
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLNGLC32CN-6|
|pH Level||10.5 – 11.5|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||Keep from freezing|
Alkyl Polyglucoside C8-C16 - (68515-73-1), Surfactant-Complexing Agent Blend - (N/A), Dye - (N/A), Water - (7732-18-5)
The Zogics Guarantee
We take pride in our products, which is why we offer a 100% happiness guarantee on all Zogics branded products. Enjoy an extra level of comfort buying our branded products knowing they are backed by a happiness guarantee that never expires. Used Zogics branded products can be returned at any time. Our return policy is simple: just ask and we'll give you a full refund (minus shipping charges).