ProTeam RunningVac Canister Vacuum, 10 Qt, 107150
- Ships within 11-12 Weeks
- 12.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Note: This product ships directly from ProTeam. Please allow up to 3 business days before shipping.
The ProTeam RunningVac canister vacuum provides the maximum cleaning ability with a filter capacity four times the size of standard uprights. The RunningVac's tough, quality construction allows the cloth and foam filter, tools, hoses, wands and twist caps to be cleaned in the dishwasher. The powerful 9.9 amp suction motor will help you remove even the toughest messes. This commercial canister has been "Certified Gold" by the Carpet and Rug Institute, meaning it works great for jobs where it is necessary that pristine air quality is maintained.
With the same durable construction found in all ProTeam vacuums, the RunningVac provides exceptional cleaning strength unmatched by traditional canisters. This high performance speed canister is the perfect solution for increasing productivity when a canister is needed.
Looking for replacement micro filter bags for the RunningVac? Get them here: ProTeam Intercept Micro Filter Bags, 104544.
- 1 1/2" x 78" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50' extension cord
- 2 Intercept Micro® Filters
- 14" Xover Floor Tool
- 42 to 59" Aluminum Telescoping Wand
- 17" Crevice Tool, 3"
- Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- Tough quality construction allows cloth & foam filters, tools, hoses, wands and twist cap to be cleaned in the dishwasher
- 133% faster than an upright, the RunningVac gives you the power and speed needed on wheels
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, along with our Four Level Filtration system, are up to 99.9% efficient in capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particles measuring 1 micron and larger
- 3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts
- Dimensions: 16.5" h x 12" w x 16" d
- Watts: 1188 W
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Decibels: 66 dBA
- Airflow: 150 CFM
- Static Lift: 100 in.
- Amps: 9.9 A
- Capacity: 10 qt.
- Bag Size: 10 qt.
- Hose Diameter: 1 1/2"
- Hose Length: 78"
- Filtration: 1045 sq. in
You can also download a Spec Sheet for the RunningVac here.
3 Year Warranty
ProTeam offers a 3 year warranty on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.