- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Antibacterial Microfiber Towel | Buff Microfiber Towel with Fresche-Tex
By combining their best selling 16" x 16" Buff Pro Multi Surface Towels with the germ-fighting power of Fresche-Tex® antimicrobial treatment, you get the ultimate cleaning towel. Unlike other antibacterial treatments, Fresche-Tex uses a mechanical, non chemical coconut oil derivative to protect against bacteria, mold and odor. It's a SiQuat compound made from sustainable and renewable resources that is safe for people, pets, plants and the planet! As an added bonus, the antibacterial treatment extends the life of the towel so it last longer. From the kitchen to bathroom, wipe surfaces clean and eliminate bacteria with these versatile microfiber towels.
Made from a 80% polyester / 20% polyamide microfiber blend, the 320 GSM split fiber weave creates open spaces in the fabric that allow the towel to have superior absorbency while remaining lightweight and stretchy.
Overlock stitching prevents fraying and allows the microfiber towels to be washed hundreds of times while still performing like they did when they were new.
- Fresche-Tex is a derivative of coconut oil that punctures and kill microbes on contact
- Unlike other antibacterial towels, Fresche-Tex has no harsh chemicals and is safe around pets and babies
- Flat weave construction prevents fiber breakage and keeps towel 100% lint-free
- Overlock stitching on edges prevents fraying
- Perfect for in the kitchen or bathroom
- Dimensions: 16" x 16"
- Quantity: 12
- Weight: 320 GSM
- Denier: .1-.2
- Material: 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
- Edges: 4 Thread Overlock Stitching
- Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red
- Antimicrobial Treatment: Coconut oil derived SiQuat compound