We bring testing to your business.
COVID-19 On-Site Corporate Testing
Are you looking to provide group COVID-19 testing for your employees, staff, guests, or clients?
We have the capability to bring administration of tests conveniently on-site, schedule recurring testing visits on a timeframe that works for you, and help you get back to business.
Corporate testing services are in high demand among both essential businesses and those getting prepared to open back up according to state and local guidelines. We can help provide COVID-19 testing services to your workforce and lessen the risk of unknowingly exposing your organization to the coronavirus.Request more info
Corporate COVID-19 Testing Services Offered
On-site Corporate Standard COVID-19 PCR TestHighest-accuracy Test
Laboratory-based molecular testing, also known as RT-PCR testing, provides accurate results and is considered by many to be the “gold-standard” of COVID-19 testing.
- Sample collection via saliva or nasal swab
- On-site collection
- Licensed & trained healthcare providers conducting all nasal swabs
- Easy participant registration and reporting via an online web-portal
- A national network of laboratories to expedite logistics
- A national courier network to get the samples to the lab quickly
- 24-hour turnaround times from receipt at the laboratory
- Web-based employer dashboards for HIPAA compliant results reporting
On-site Corporate Rapid COVID-19 TestResults in as little as 15 minutes
Rapid on-site testing allows employers to see testing results quickly. When used appropriately, faster results can mean faster decision-making and reduced risk.
- Rapid COVID-19 Molecular and Antigen tests available
- National coverage for delivery at your project site
- Complete solution including collection, analysis, and reporting
- Easy participant registration and reporting
- Sample collection via nasal swab
- Results delivered onsite in as little as 15 minutes
Interested in On-site COVID-19 testing for your business? Let us help.
Please submit your information below. We’ll reach out shortly to discuss a plan that will work for your business.