AquaDozer Heavy-Duty Floor Squeegee, 24" Wide Blade | Unger
- 2.06 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Unger AquaDozer Heavy-Duty Squeegee | Floor Squeegee | Zogics
The AquaDozer Heavy Duty Floor Squeegee is built with 14-gauge powder-coated steel frame and reinforced zinc alloy handle socket. It's great for moving large volumes of water, mud, debris, waste, scraps, slush, snow and flood clean-up on coated and uncoated smooth concrete floors, asphalt and other smooth surfaces. It is also a great tool to have on hand at construction sites, plants, factories, large commercial areas, loading docks, agricultural, food processing, arenas, outdoor areas and around large drains. Replaceable rubber blade. Unger® AL14T handle sold separately.
- All-purpose squeegee for tough jobs
- Rugged frame and cast zinc socket
- For use in moving large volumes of water, mud, debris, or snow
- Use on coated and uncoated smooth concrete floors, asphalt and other smooth surfaces
- Replaceable rubber blade
- Unger® AL14T handle sold separately
- Blade Material: Rubber
- For use With: Unger AL14T
- Blade Color: Black
- Blade Width: 24"
- Special Features: Straight with black neoprene rubber