Bobrick Napkin/Tampon Dispenser, Push Button Vendor
Call 888-623-0088 for pricing
- 30.00 LBS
Bobrick B-3706 Napkin/Tampon Dispenser, Push Button Vendor
This Bobrick B-3706 25 ClassicSeries recessed or semi-recessed napkin / tampon single coin vendor combines convenience with a sleek and clean appearance and equips your restrooms with essential feminine hygiene necessities! Made of durable 18-gauge stainless steel with all-welded construction, this dispenser's exposed surfaces have a high-quality satin finish. With convenient push-button operation, this vendor has two jam-resistant coin mechanisms that accept U.S. and Canadian quarters, as well as two coin return buttons that allow users to cancel their selection. No grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist is required. This vendor also allows you to field convert the coin machine mechanism to Free or $.50 access. When this dispenser is empty, an empty product indicator automatically blocks the coin slot.
This unit holds 30 tampons and 20 sanitary napkins and features a product tray for convenient access to dispensed product. Mechanically operated, no batteries or electricity are required for operation of this unit. Its adjustable beveled flange gives you the option to install this unit fully-recessed or semi-recessed.
Stainless Steel Cleaning and Maintenance
- Wipe or polish with the grain direction of satin finishes
- Remove any cleaning or soap residue from stainless surface with water and wipe dry with clean cloth
- Avoid cleaning products containing bleach, hydrochloric acids and or chlorides . . . these are frequently found in toilet bowl or tile cleaners and in abrasive scrubbing powders.
- Avoid use of steel wool which can leave behind fi ne particles that cause surface rust.
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners on bright polish stainless steel surfaces.
- Bobrick Dual Napkin/Tampon Dispenser Specifications
- Bobrick Stainless Steel Cleaning Instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||B-3706|
|Dimensions||19" w x 12" d x 32" h|
|Capacity||31 napkins & 22 tampons|
|Material||Satin-finish stainless steel|
|Operation Cost Settings||25 cents, 50 cents or free|
|Mounting Option||Recessed, Semi-Recessed or Surface Mounted|